Getting to Boma

beaudoin_n2

Earning My Ears
Hi,

If i get reservations to Boma on a night that AK is closing at 5, will i be able to use Disney transportation to get back to a park or to go back to Pop Century ?

Personally, if you can't switch busses at a Park, I'd cab it. Switching busses at DTD is miserable.

Usually if we're resort dining late after the closest Park closes, we cab it for convienence. The most we ever paid was $20 for a cab from AKL to CR & it was worth every penny.

If your Boma ressie is not too late, you can easily take a bus from AKL to any of the other parks and have some more park time before heading back to Pop for the evening.

If you are ready to call it a night after dinner at Boma (you will probably be stuffed - Boma is excellent), you can get a bus to MGM, then get a bus from MGM to Pop. I say MGM because it is directly in line between AKL and Pop, so the ride would be shortest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter