Getting from the Dolphin to Whispering Canyon?

Lorix2

<font color=blue>Pixie and Dylan's mom<br><font co
Is there a boat directly to the WL? We'd rather leave our vehicle at the resort.

no there is no direct hotel to hotel transportation
to get to another hotel youd need to switch at a park
For WL I personally would take a bus to MK and boat over to WL
or walk to front of EpCot then bus to WL

Thanks new holiday :)

I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to use a PHP to gain access to transportation from MK or EC.

Can you also monorail from EC to MK then take the boat to WL?

You shouldn't have a problem with the monorail...but it would be longer...you'd have to walk from the Dolphin to the front of Epcot catch a monorail get off at TTC switch monorails get off at MK get a boat to WL...

I'd op for bus to MK and boat to WL

OR even better take the Friendship boat (or walk) to MGM then take a WL bus to WL...this may not work on the ride home as MGM closes earlier then some of the other parks during certain times...So, it would depend on your PS time...

:cool1:

You could take the boat from the Dolphin to MGM and then the bus to WL. The boat dock at the MGM isn't that far from the bus stops and the boat is non-stop from the Dolphin to MGM. You don't enter MGM.

Thanks everybody for you're help, I appreciate it. We're trying to avoid an overcrowded bus if possible, I"ll print this out to take with us.

When I read above tips like this (which I fully agree with), I always think how much having knowledge of the vast and varied transportaton system at WDW helps a vacation go smoothly and efficiently, saving so much time, saving steps along the way. I know early on in my visits to WDW, I read here to learn a lot (still do, LOL). Just this past Dec, folks here gave me great tips for getting from MK to MGM, worked great. Enjoy, Lori!! :cool1:

I couldn't agree more, Dan. That's what makes the DIS so special - the people here are the best. Thank you too Dan, as you've helped me many times as well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!