Getting from Pop Century to Cape May Restaurant Beach Restaurant in AM

jguynn

Earning My Ears
We are staying at Pop Century and have 7:30am reservations at Cape May before we start our day at Epcot. I read that the skyliner doesn't usually open until about an hour before the parks open. Guessing Disney bus transportation will be our only option that early. Which park should we take the bus to? Epcot or DHS? Then from there would it be best to walk or take a bus from one of the parks to the hotel restaurant? How much total time should we allow for travel time? Thanks for the help!

It’s also unlikely that buses will be running quite that early unless those parks have super early opening times.
I would recommend a taxi or Uber/Lyft.

If the HS line is open you should be able to show them your reservation and get to the IG. This was the case in the fall but not sure if it’s the same rules

I think an uber/lyft/taxi is going to be your best bet.

I don't think the Skyliner starts operating until 7:30-8:30 a.m. most days. And doubt the Friendship Boat would be operating either that early.

There won't be a bus from Pop to DHS or Epcot if the skyliner is running (not down for weather/service). You don't want a bus to Epcot anyway because it would be to the front of the park, and you want the back. I agree that it sounds like Uber would be your best bet for that early, depending on park opening times for that day.

Thanks everyone. Sounds like Uber it will be. I assume we would pick up Uber in the main entrance area of our hotel? So I understand Disney transportation correctly, if the skyliner is running, then there is no bus service to Epcot or DHS?

Thanks everyone. Sounds like Uber it will be. I assume we would pick up Uber in the main entrance area of our hotel? So I understand Disney transportation correctly, if the skyliner is running, then there is no bus service to Epcot or DHS?

From Pop, yes. I think AOA does have some bus service to DHS and Epcot when the Skyliner is running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!