Getting extra towels during stay.

MaleficentRN

Orange Bird is my spirit animal.
We are only staying a few days and so I don't expect to get Mousekeeping. But can I call and have a few extra towels sent up? We have been known to shower more than once a day. :blush:

You can get an extra set of towels for $6 from housekeeping or even order a full cleaning where linens would be replaced along with fresh towels.

Enjoy! :)

We are only staying a few days and so I don't expect to get Mousekeeping. But can I call and have a few extra towels sent up? We have been known to shower more than once a day. :blush:

If you booked your stay through Member Services, you booked a timeshare stay. That means nothing extra for free. Any extra soap, shampoo, towels, etc will cost you. But if you have a one bedroom or larger, you will have a washer and dryer in your villa. If you booked a studio, you'll have access to a washer and dryer in a laundry room at the resort (no money required).

we borrow towels from the pool area if we need them. then return them before we leave.

we borrow towels from the pool area if we need them. then return them before we leave.

Unfortunately, that raises our dues, too, because pool towels are more expensive to launder. Lotions, creams, sweat, etc require different laundering. Just bring extras from home or pay for the extra towel pack.

Oh boy...:rotfl: 4 bath towels for 4 people...wow...I usually use 2 towels each shower myself! Hmmm this should be interesting...

It's setup this way so that those who want extra towels pay for them rather than everyone having to pay via higher dues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter