Getting a room number?

austin77

Is Addicted!
Hello, I was just wondering when does disney usually give out room numbers. Is it the 75 day mark? :confused3 Thanks alot!:goodvibes

When you book a gty. stateroom DCL starts assigning cabins begining at 35 days out up until you check in at the port.

Ok, Thank you very much!! I will stop going to my disney profile ever day to see if its there!! lol:surfweb:

You can still check. At around five weeks they will assign a room number; just remember it is possible that room will change any time up until check-in.

Ok, Ill keep my eyes on it, but not over do it like I am at the moment! I just cant wait till it all comes together!! Thanks :goodvibes

We're sailing the Wonder in a guarantee on 2/26 -- I just got the cruise documents over the weekend and that's how I found out the cabin number -- it's still not anywhere on the on-line reservation.

I'm dying to know the dining rotation! I called and they told me that we won't know until we board the ship -- I knew in advance last time I sailed -- at this point, I just know we're the second seating which suits us fine - no kids with us!

Unless you are concierge and request a rotation with that department there hasn't been a way to know your rotation for sure before you check in. In the past there were some who felt that groups were assigned a rotation based on the ages in their group but we cruised during that time and had each rotation on three cruises and the kids were between 3 and 7 so not out of the younger kid group.

Don't rely on the on-line reservation details. We almost always have been assigned a GTY and although we found out our cabin number when our documents arrived, they never changed it on the on-line reservation.

We are sailing in March and I called the other day to see if we had been assigned and we haven't as yet. I mentioned to the man that the reason I call is because I can't rely on the on-line reservation to tell me when we have been assigned. He said "you are exactly right" either call and ask or wait for your documents with your luggage tags to arrive.

Don't rely on the on-line reservation details. We almost always have been assigned a GTY and although we found out our cabin number when our documents arrived, they never changed it on the on-line reservation.

We are sailing in March and I called the other day to see if we had been assigned and we haven't as yet. I mentioned to the man that the reason I call is because I can't rely on the on-line reservation to tell me when we have been assigned. He said "you are exactly right" either call and ask or wait for your documents with your luggage tags to arrive.

Ok thanks alot for the info, I will make sure that I contact them when it gets closer!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter