Getting A Complex...Nobody loves the Windy City? (IL pins for trade!)

fantasmickey

Earning My Ears
Our DS didn't limit the amount of state pins we could buy. Matter of fact, they seemed to have the motherlode on everything this final week as even full sets of the rest were available in much larger quantities.

We've been fortunate enough to travel around much of the US (including Puerto Rico) and Canada so want to trade for most states (well, as long as the pile of pins I purchased holds out)!

Thanks,
Jeanie
(fantasmickey)

Hi Jeanie!
Don't get a complex!
I'll trade ya for NY!
LMK.
Kathy

Jeanie,

I love the Windy City!!!! I'd move back tomorrow if I could!! But since I was there this weekend, I got my own IL pin!:D

Leslie

Jeanie!!! Of course we love the Windy City.. and most of all a certain Biker chick that lives there!! Wanna trade for a Virginia pin?

(As if my "bike" could ever even come close to making that sound...:smooth: )

:o AW, you write the sweetest things...and absolutely, of course, 100% guaranteed I'll be delighted to send a "Land of Lincoln" pin to the Davis family in Virginia (Richmond, no less!) I mean, is that historically correct or what?

Happy Holidays, too!

Jeanie

I would have thought Barbara(mad strawberry) would have gotten you a CA, that's why I didn't ask for an IL. But if she didn't, I'm here!

I didn't go to the DS to get any pins that week. I had someone pic up my Pooh pin for me. I was at DL on Saturday morning. Glad someone offered Jeanie a CA pin........I didn't even think of getting any.
Ms. Mad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!