Getting 2012 quote from DU

Chee Chick

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping to book my first cruise tomorrow when the general public bookings open up. I have made numerous attempts on the Dreams Unlimited website to submit a quote request. I keep getting the same error once I hit Submit on the form. Do I have to wait until tomorrow to just submit a quote request? Has anyone else had similar issues?

I'm sure they are pretty busy today. I bet tomorrow will be worse. That is why I want to get my info in as soon as possible.

I have a similar question - if I already have a cruise booked and want to transfer the reservation to a 2012 Fantasy, do I just email me ta or do I do another quote request through the website and request the same agent? I emailed my agent early yesterday and have not heard back from her. Just wondering what the protocol is? :confused3

Wow I am also wondering if I have to cancel my reservation how long THAT would take if they take so long to take a reservation?? Their number to make a payment is 1-888-374-0494, maybe they can help you.

I'm hoping to book my first cruise tomorrow when the general public bookings open up. I have made numerous attempts on the Dreams Unlimited website to submit a quote request. I keep getting the same error once I hit Submit on the form. Do I have to wait until tomorrow to just submit a quote request? Has anyone else had similar issues?

I'm sure they are pretty busy today. I bet tomorrow will be worse. That is why I want to get my info in as soon as possible.

Please email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com with the error you are receiving. We have received many requests for 2012 cruises so I'm not sure why you are having an issue but I would like the opportunity to look into it further.

I have a similar question - if I already have a cruise booked and want to transfer the reservation to a 2012 Fantasy, do I just email me ta or do I do another quote request through the website and request the same agent? I emailed my agent early yesterday and have not heard back from her. Just wondering what the protocol is? :confused3

You should have had a reply from your agent right away.

Please email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and I will contact your agent and see what the issue is.

John can you please clarify something for us. Some people have reported as being able to use the onboard booking discount on the maiden voyage and others have said they can't - this was conveyed by DCL agents and DU agents. Can you or can you not use the onboard booking 10% discount for the MV?
Thanks

John can you please clarify something for us. Some people have reported as being able to use the onboard booking discount on the maiden voyage and others have said they can't - this was conveyed by DCL agents and DU agents. Can you or can you not use the onboard booking 10% discount for the MV?
Thanks

You are correct - the 10% rebooking credit cannot be applied to the maiden voyage. As a matter-of-fact DCL will not allow any discounts at all for this sail date.

The good news is the onboard booking SBC does apply so while there is no discount you can still get the shipboard credit rebooking onboard applied towards these sailings.

If folks have been able to use the rebooking discount I would love some details so I can go yell at DCL to have it applied to our client's reservations :lmao:

Just sent you an email WebmasterJohn with the details of the error message I have been getting. Thanks for your help!

You are correct - the 10% rebooking credit cannot be applied to the maiden voyage. As a matter-of-fact DCL will not allow any discounts at all for this sail date.

The good news is the onboard booking SBC does apply so while there is no discount you can still get the shipboard credit rebooking onboard applied towards these sailings.

If folks have been able to use the rebooking discount I would love some details so I can go yell at DCL to have it applied to our client's reservations :lmao:

Thank you so much for this clarrification. I'll pass it along for others to know as well.

I emailed her again and this time got an automated reply that she will be busy w/ the new bookings but checking emails. I put the specific dates we want to book and categories we are requesting. Should I assume this will get done if I don't get a peronalized response? I called and spoke to a centralized person and she said I should have it taken care of by emailing her. I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble, just want to get the sailing date we want since it is cheaper than later summer sailings. I am not sure how fast they book up??

Update # 2 - I heard from my ta tonight and she will work on my requests tomorrow. All is well!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter