gettinf to Disneyland from John Wayne

Taxis are readily on standby and easy to grab. Short of Uber which is my usual go to, taxi is one of the "best" options IMO. You are not waiting around for anyone else and will get you there quickest when YOU are ready to go.

Last edited:

I like Lansky. You have to set it up ahead of time, but always on time waiting at baggage for you. Nice cars and will stop at your choice of grocery store for supplies on way to hotel. But taxis are good too!

When we flew into SNA in August, we ubered. Our wait for our ride was less than 5 minutes. Easy peasy. Have a magical vacation!

We Ubered and it took like 15 minutes from when the uber picked us up our hotel across from the park.

Uber or Lyft. Or if you want to take your time and shop or go to some places on your way to the hotel get a one way car rental. Lots of the big car rental companies have locations on Katella near Harbor Blvd. I have a one way rental on my next trip because we want to go to Fullerton to eat before we go to our hotel in Anaheim. Its costing me 48 dollars with tax and fees. It's more money than uber if you just want to go straight to your hotel but in my situation the cost is about the same or less and I like the convenience of having my own car to drive on my schedule. And luckily our Hotel Indigo doesn't charge for parking.

We always use the Disneyland Resort Express (not a Disney company), the big blue bus.
We live in a small community that does not have buses, so that is like the start of our vacation. Leave the driving to them, see a new area even if it is freeway (which we also don't have :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter