Get your ENT / Annual Passholder RATES at the Swan-Dolphin NOW!! UPDATED!!!

BambiTamby

DIS Veteran
Just got our ressies for our 2nd proposed WDW trip for 2001 @ Dolphin in July for 15 nites --at $155 per nite, PLUS a upgrade with our Starwoods Preferred Guest card into a resortview w/ balcony, king bed, sleeper sofa!!! Sure beats my Poly rate from the Disney Club! Just wanted everyone to know this if you were looking for a great resort at a great price! But, hurry...!!! ;)

The AP was just added...it's like the ENT rate, except it has TWO extra bonuses!----room UPGRADE and LATE CHECKOUT!!!

Click here for info on SD's thread for ENT/AP rates!

AND....Click here for glo's update on dates for discounts!

[This message was edited by BambiTamby on 02-21-01 at 12:55 PM.]

a Starwoods preferred card? What is it exactly?

Thanks!
Silly Simba

SimbaZazu.gif

Silly Simba, the Starwood Pref Guest card is another hotel chain "frequent stayer" card. I have one for Marriott, Hilton, and Holiday Inn. These are great to have, not only can you accumulate points for free nights, but you can score some upgrades when you reserve or upon check-in! Since I travel for my store, I use the SPG and Marriott often! Something you should look into if you want a smoother check-in, express check-out, and upgrades. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif http://www.westin.com/cgi/t3.cgi/main.taf?lc=en&sec=sth

bambi05.gif
Tamby

Just bumping this up!

Most of June is gone, as well as alot of first part of July! But, keep calling, rooms do open up from cancellations! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

bambi05.gif
Tamby

Were you guaranteed an upgrade? When I called and used my card I was told that the upgrade was based on availability at the time of check in.

I have a starwwods card but was told I would only recieve upgrade if I was a gold level starwood holder.Is this true? If not I will call and request upgrade if available.

All I know is that I requested the upgrade when I made my ressies. Rec'd my confirmation yesterday with the upgrade stated on it. I do have alot of points on mine, but I have always rec'd an upgrade from day one! My advise is to keep on calling...you're bound to get a nice rep. Also, call the S/D direct at 1-800-227-1500. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

bambi05.gif
Tamby

The new DC card has the "ent" logo on the back!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Call EARLY to get those great rates!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

bambi05.gif
Tamby

Bumping to the top!

Called today and confirmed that most of MAY is now in their system for the ENT RATE!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

bambi05.gif
Tamby
dolph16.jpg

NEXT WDW ADVENTURE-JULY/AUGUST 2001- 13 DAYS AT THE DOLPHIN!

I was just able to add a night to my priceline stay at the Swan. I too got a night for 163.73 including tax with the entertainment rate. Not bad. I just took it away from 1 of our 4 nights at the WL. That saved us another 22.00$.

Feels good...doesn't it???

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

bambi05.gif
Tamby
dolph16.jpg

NEXT WDW ADVENTURE-JULY/AUGUST 2001- 13 DAYS AT THE DOLPHIN!

Bumping up to the top!!!

/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

"If I can't find a reindeer, I'll make one instead!"
bambi05.gif
Tamby
boldred.GIF
mirror.gif
qsu2056_lrg_1.jpg

NEXT WDW ADVENTURE-JULY/AUGUST 2001- 15 DAYS AT THE DOLPHIN!

<font size=7><font color=red><marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate"> Just having some fun!</marquee></font></font>

siv1198grlfrnd72dpi.gif

bambi05.gif
Tamby
boldred.GIF
mirror.gif
qsu2056_lrg_1.jpg

[This message was edited by BambiTamby on 11-09-00 at 08:36 PM.]

[This message was edited by BambiTamby on 11-09-00 at 08:40 PM.]

[This message was edited by BambiTamby on 11-09-00 at 08:42 PM.]

<font size=5><font color=#6600CC><marquee>They took away our test boards!!!</marquee></font></font>

untitled-1.gif

bambi05.gif
Tamby
boldred.GIF
mirror.gif
qsu2056_lrg_1.jpg

[This message was edited by BambiTamby on 11-09-00 at 08:45 PM.]

[This message was edited by BambiTamby on 11-09-00 at 08:47 PM.]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter