Get Outside - It's October! - Exercise Challenge - EVERYONE WELCOME!

15 minutes elliptical 45 minutes personal training with Killer Kyle (weights, core) Brings me to 430/1200 I'm sad that my half-marathon is cancelled this weekend. I was looking forward to the distance and being in a beautiful national park and those exercise minutes. I'll have to find a way to make up the time during the rest of the month.

I'm so sorry. Hopefully you'll find something else. That is so disappointing. New Orleans Jazz1/2 is still open.

15 minutes elliptical
45 minutes personal training with Killer Kyle (weights, core)

Brings me to 430/1200

I'm sad that my half-marathon is cancelled this weekend. I was looking forward to the distance and being in a beautiful national park and those exercise minutes. I'll have to find a way to make up the time during the rest of the month.

Noooo! I'm so sorry! Hope they find a substitute race or something like that. Bummer. :(

I'm so sorry. Hopefully you'll find something else. That is so disappointing. New Orleans Jazz1/2 is still open.

Noooo! I'm so sorry! Hope they find a substitute race or something like that. Bummer. :(

Thank you, both. We were planning to meet a bunch of WISHers near Cleveland to do the races in memory of a dear friend (and WISHer) who passed away in February. Since we can't do the race, we are all gathering out there anyway to spend time with our dear friend (his widow), Lily, and to spend quality time with other WISH friends. There will be many other races in the future, but doing this one as a tribute to him would have been lovely. :love:

I'm sad that my half-marathon is cancelled this weekend. I was looking forward to the distance and being in a beautiful national park and those exercise minutes. I'll have to find a way to make up the time during the rest of the month.

Oh man that stinks. I hope you can find something else!

64 minutes of walking yesterday brings me to 510/1600

Thank you, both. We were planning to meet a bunch of WISHers near Cleveland to do the races in memory of a dear friend (and WISHer) who passed away in February. Since we can't do the race, we are all gathering out there anyway to spend time with our dear friend (his widow), Lily, and to spend quality time with other WISH friends. There will be many other races in the future, but doing this one as a tribute to him would have been lovely. :love:

Sounds like you have a beautiful heart. I know it's not the same, but I have no doubt that you carried your friend with you through out your training and all of your hard-work in preparing for the Half, and that is a lovely thing. I hope you have a wonderful gathering.

Back to the gym today!
Adding since last posting:
60 minutes dancing
120 minutes gym work for arms and legs, and walking, so 180 more added

360/1250 so far.

WOW WOW WOW- the first page is starting to look like Fall - won't be long before some of those yellows become orange. Keep up the good work everyone!

I've updated thru post #114.

Sounds like you have a beautiful heart. I know it's not the same, but I have no doubt that you carried your friend with you through out your training and all of your hard-work in preparing for the Half, and that is a lovely thing. I hope you have a wonderful gathering.

What a sweet thing to say! Thank you! :hug:

I am really looking forward to the trip. And I baked a gazillion pumpkin chocolate chip cookies last night to take there, for my DD25 to take on her cruise that she left for today, for the six contractors working at my house today, for DS20 to take to a tailgate party at a concert tomorrow, and for my office. They are so tempting. I need to get in exercise minutes to counter the 3 I ate last night. :eek: LOL!

WOW WOW WOW- the first page is starting to look like Fall - won't be long before some of those yellows become orange. Keep up the good work everyone!

I've updated thru post #114.

Aha! the front page. I always wondered where the magical colors were, but it seemed like a silly question to ask. ;)

19 min running
20 min weights
60 min tennis

609/1600

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter