Get out of the pool!! - Nine Nights, Three Resorts, and a Surprise Upgrade, July 2019 TR - Final Update 1/22

Joining in! DH and I were in July for a long weekend from the 25-28th. We've never gone in July before, and I don't think we will again lol The heat was just too much for us!

Hi! I am here, late but here.

Here I am! And I love me some churros, but only at Disneyland. I have literally never had one at WDW. What’s wrong with me? And where do you recommend I grab one next time I’m in WDW, as I believe this is an oversight that must be corrected?
They really aren't anything special in World. Sadly they are just regular flavored.

She's currently enjoying the Imagineering in a Box series on YouTube.
What is that?!?! I need to watch that and get Morgan watching it.

She loves Pluto, Star Wars, and meat. Seriously. Her main goal for this trip was to eat as much meat as possible.
Morgna is all of those things except Pluto..

The kids were 5 and almost 3 and we were on our “once in a lifetime” vacation.
It's how we all start...

I ultimately decided to prioritize extra time at the resort and slapped those yellow tags on our bags. I ended up being glad I did, as our flight was delayed, so we got in about an hour later than I had anticipated.
It is nice to not have to worry about them.

When we got to DME there was no one else in line and our bus was already there. We proceeded directly onto the bus and the bus started moving about 2 minutes after we boarded.
Lucky!

t was a little strange not seeing it from our own car and it was hard to get a decent picture, but I was still glad to not have to be driving. And our luck continued, as our resort turned out to be the first stop.
48570398937_b363b1fabb.jpg
Even more luck!

But I have to ask – what is with these creepy chairs?? Forget the clown pool, this is the stuff of nightmares.
48570085166_f66caba123_z.jpg
They are super creepy

We finished the night off by watching a couple of the Boardwalk performers (so fun!) and checking out the gift shop. DH got the first souvenir of the trip and added to his Donald collection with a pair of the duck butt ears because of course.
48569964351_4dcbdf8e3f_z.jpg
I mean would he be a true Donald fan if he didn't get them?

Well morning arrived and still no bags. After we were all up and dressed I called bell services,
Yikes! i would have totally panic'd!

. I made an executive decision and called for our first ever Minnie Van. Could we have paid less and used Uber or Lyft? Absolutely. But we are those annoying people who will pay more because they slapped some mouse ears on it. #sorrynotsorry
We haven't done it yet, but I don't blame you!

I had been really excited to try the pongu lumpia, as I am a cream cheese fanatic, but I didn’t love it. It was decent, but not my favorite and I wouldn’t go out of my way to get it again. T
I felt the same way when we finally tried the lumpia.

It looks like Daisy is clutching her pearls all upset that DH is using her boyfriend as headwear! Ha.

Donald turned around and shook his booty a little bit in celebration of the hat once he saw what DH was wearing, but sadly I missed getting a picture of that. Boo.
I hate when that happens!

This is the “I’m way too old for this” face she shot us as she walked by our table.

48630728826_8c7d239e65_z.jpg
She is a better spot that Morgan would have been.

Yeah, it didn’t move so fast. Here were the kids when we had finally gotten to the actual line portion, but were still outside.

48653424178_73e27fccc2_z.jpg
Man, that is a busy day in MK!

Put those things together and it’s a big fat NOPE from me. However, the kids are insisting that I suck it up and do it this time when we go to Disneyland, and since we’ll have 6 full days in the parks it’s hard for me to use the excuse that we won’t have time. I’ll report back here in November on whether or not I actually got myself to do it.
We tried to hit the fantasyland rides with no fastpasses first thing in the morning, that seemed to help. Although we did skip Peter Pan when we were there.

My goal is to update this weekend!

Joining in! The Boardwalk is one of my favorites, even with the creepy clown pool lol. Glad your kids were converts!

:welcome: I get the Boardwalk love now!

Joining in! DH and I were in July for a long weekend from the 25-28th. We've never gone in July before, and I don't think we will again lol The heat was just too much for us!

:welcome: Ugh, it was just soooo hot! But we are apparently crazy and are already booked for July again next year. Maybe you will spot yourselves in our pictures from this year!

Hi! I am here, late but here.

You know I am always late! I usually end up just binge reading reports once they're a million pages in. Glad you're here!

They really aren't anything special in World. Sadly they are just regular flavored.

Boo. :( I guess I will keep that purely a DL tradition.

What is that?!?! I need to watch that and get Morgan watching it.

It's amazing and I think Morgan would love it! It's a series put out by imagineers walking you step by step through the process of imagineering with each video covering a different aspect of the process. They're awesome.

I mean would he be a true Donald fan if he didn't get them?

This was his argument as well...

Yikes! i would have totally panic'd!
I was trying not to!

I felt the same way when we finally tried the lumpia.
It made me sad. I really wanted to love them. On paper they're a dream treat for me. Oh well.

It looks like Daisy is clutching her pearls all upset that DH is using her boyfriend as headwear! Ha.

:rotfl:I didn't see that before, but I totally do now.

She is a better spot that Morgan would have been.
She surprised me!

Man, that is a busy day in MK!
Ugh, never again in the middle of the day on a Saturday in July. No no no.

We tried to hit the fantasyland rides with no fastpasses first thing in the morning, that seemed to help. Although we did skip Peter Pan when we were there.

That's been our strategy too, but always skipping pan. We will have so much time in the parks this time though I think we'll have to do it.

Day 3: July 21, Part 1 – Hollywood Studios

We were up early again for another morning EMH. However, we didn’t have to be up and out quite so early as the day before, as our mode of transportation for this day was our feet. This began another long-running thing on this trip, as the kids started talking about how Disney needs to have a joke transportation trading card featuring walking, which led to the kids deciding they wanted to make one. My children are strange.

Anyway, it was a beautiful morning and this was our view on our walk to Hollywood Studios.

48708088587_80ddf20e27_z.jpg

When we entered the park Alex had to take a picture with one of his new favorite things – this guy:

48707924861_6ac158ffbd_z.jpg

On our previous trip Alex had seen this guy and exclaimed “there’s that guy with the gun – I love him!” After being startled and horrified we cracked up when we realized he meant the Coke guy. He had a good laugh at himself as well. So now the Coke guy is “the guy with the gun” for us, but we have to say it quietly so as not to start a panic.

We settled into the crown waiting on the street for the rope to drop and waited. And waited. And waited. You know how standard operating procedure has been for the park to open a bit before 8:00am and let people head back to Toy Story Land? That didn’t happen this day. They actually didn’t let us move until 8:02, at which point we were melting from the heat. If you read my last report you may remember that this happened to us last year at DHS as well! That’s two strikes and I think I may not give them a third before counting them out. I don’t know if we want to bother with EMH at DHS again next year, as it’s been a not-so-fun experience. But with Star Wars being open next time and it having no fastpass never say never.

We weren’t too bothered by the extra wait as far as getting rides in, as we didn’t plan to rope drop Slinky Dog Dash. The issue was more standing in one place in a tight crowd on concrete in direct sunlight for 30+ minutes. Ick. Nothing like the glory of AK’s process the previous morning.

Once the crowd started moving we stuck with them as we were headed to TSL as well, just not SDD.

48707927241_1b2051c95d_z.jpg

As I’ve mentioned many times, Alex is a giant Toy Story fan and he knew that there was a new Toy Story character available for meeting. Also, Alex had his Woody hat that he has had since he was 2 years old. He has had it signed by Woody each time he’s met him and wanted to get that done. So unsurprisingly, our primary objective this morning was to meet Woody and Bo Peep. Woody tried to get Alex to draw, but he was too excited to comply.

48708236192_f8fc72a035_z.jpg

Cora (who had a Bo Peep outfit on) had a “really, these boys” eye roll moment with Bo Peep.

48708092962_34bcf6b352_z.jpg

This time DH and I even got into the Toy Story spirit, as we had Ken and Barbie shirts.

48707735528_2861ba7613_z.jpg

It was a really fun meet and made the wait in the heat feel more worth it, as we were pretty close to the front of the line for Woody and Bo. Next we did something we just don’t do – we waited in a standby line for Toy Story Mania. We typically ride right after rope drop or with a fastpass. However, it was kind of nice, as it allowed us to really see the queue, which we had previously only breezed by in the fastpass portion. Alex was in heaven in the queue.

48708096802_a201380847_z.jpg

And for the first time ever, we finally got to see Mr. Potato Head up close, something he’s been begging to do for years.

48707936166_5959f02a64_z.jpg

I did not win on this ride through of TSM and I’m just a little bitter about it, as I finally started beating DH last year. I aim to rectify this situation at Disneyland in a couple of months. On the way out of the ride we stopped at the little pop up gift shop they had in the ride exit and Alex got a couple of things. Once again, we knew he would want these souvenirs so we went ahead and got them. We left Toy Story Land after that and I snapped this lovely picture for you all of the end of the Slinky Dog line at that point.

48707938826_4cb3627682_z.jpg

Note that it stretches all the way out of TSL and back to One Man’s Dream. No way in hell, not in a million years would I stand in that. Cora popped into a bathroom to change outfits, as we knew the long pants Bo Peep one would be way too hot for her as the day wore on. I had another Toy Story shirt for her to wear to keep with our theme, but she insisted on Pluto due to our plans for later in the day. After she was changed, we made our way over to Star Tours, which also already had a decent standby line. This speaks again to the crowd levels on this trip, as I have never seen that within the first hour that the park is open. This was the first time we had ever stood in the outside portion of the line. Still, it moved quickly and it allowed us to notice details we had never seen before. And even though it’s outside it’s covered, so the heat wasn’t bad.

We were done with Star Tours by about 9:30. Two rides and one character meet was probably the least we have ever accomplished on an EMH morning, but it was fine. We had done the main things we set out to do and were still on schedule for our plans for the day. We were done with Hollywood Studios for the day before 10:00am and made our way out of the park to head to what was actually our main park for the day.

Day 3: July 21, Part 2 – Epcot

What’s the easiest park to hop to from DHS? Why it’s Epcot of course. So that’s what we did - by hopping on a friendship boat. The kids asked the cast members if they had transportation trading cards, but no luck. We got off the boat at the Yacht/Beach club stop because it’s faster to just walk from that point. My beloved International Gateway was looking rough from the skyliner construction, but it was cool to see the skyliner vehicles up close. We got a magic shot on the bridge on our walk in.

48708232627_f691ff5686_z.jpg

And our first stop in Epcot was for a late breakfast.

48707605558_5433f235f1_z.jpg

DH got pumpkin soup in a bread bowl, Cora got a fruit parfait, Alex got an éclair, and I got a quiche.

48708106417_79d985c3c8_z.jpg

48708106817_52b3c6a5d2_z.jpg

48707943426_f8052a914e_z.jpg

He swears that this soup was good, but it looked like baby food to me.

48708107962_5eb2a88320_z.jpg

We all enjoyed our selections. I couldn’t finish mine, though, and was helped out by the rest of the family. While we were sitting there Alex wanted to show off his Toy Story selections.

48707612498_5b89a1d6c5_z.jpg

And then the kids got weird.

48707611563_7de6ee937f_z.jpg

Such is life. Here is one of my favorite places in the entire world. It’s just so gorgeous.

48708115067_7546146646_z.jpg

Remember how earlier I said I don’t cry the first time I see the castle, but I do cry somewhere else? Well here it is.

48707952716_9dbe88030f_z.jpg

I cry the first time I catch a full-on glimpse of Spaceship Earth. I also tend to get goosebumps, jump up and down, and clap. I look like a lunatic. It is fun for my family. After I pulled myself together we headed off to our first FP+ ride. Can you guess what it was? If you said Soarin’, Test Track, Frozen Ever After, or anything else that would make sense you’d be wrong. It was Figment. This was another Alex request. He loves this stupid ride so hard. So I figured I’d knock it out of the way early with a completely unnecessary FP+. Unfortunately he is never satisfied with one ride through, so this will not be our last visit here this trip…

The next FP+ was slightly more useful.

48707955061_13d1174401_z.jpg

If you’re a regular visitor you will recognize that previous picture as the mural on the outside of Spaceship Earth. I love this ride so very much and I knew that this trip would probably be our last chances to ride it in its current form. I took a picture of my favorite animatronic…

48707958376_1d1b970a94_z.jpg

…and my least favorite.

48707619723_0b7a3f0915_z.jpg

I don’t care what anyone says, you will never convince me that that girl isn’t a creepy faceless demon child. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Alex and I got to see our future at the end. Of course he had posed for the picture once again so it looks like he’s trying to poke himself in the eye.

48707960206_eb946869c2_z.jpg

We checked out our pictures on the big map in Project Tomorrow before heading over to say hello to a couple more favorites we knew we’d be seeing for almost the last time.

I love Epcot too. I was at the D23 Expo and balled, with joy, as they made the Epcot announcements in the parks panel. I also got verklempt as I walked through the Epcot booth on the floor. So many good memories of going early on in its life when I was a kid. I think they are going to do right by it though. I think they are getting rid of the creepy Twilight Zone girl too, at least we can hope :rotfl2:

The Toy Story Land visit was hilarious, as usual! Love the whole family matching outfits.

You make a good point about waiting in line and getting to experience the queue. I guess you could say that’s the downfall of using a FP - missing the queue. My boys really want to wait in the standby line for FoP next trip. While I’d like to experience the queue, I don’t know if I want to wait a long time for the ride, or any ride for that matter. I will say, one summer we waited in the standby line for Peter Pan just so we could have some downtime in a cool place. The wait was pretty short for that ride - about 40 minutes, but I really enjoyed the AC.

I love your outfits! So cute!

One of my favorite rides is Spaceship Earth. I can’t believe I’ll never ride it again in its current form. I’m so glad we rode it a few times last trip. I’m excited for the changes to Epcot - they are needed - but I’m not looking forward to the construction that needs to happen for the changes to occur.

This began another long-running thing on this trip, as the kids started talking about how Disney needs to have a joke transportation trading card featuring walking, which led to the kids deciding they wanted to make one.

I love this! I think it would be fantastic especially with how many steps we take a day in Disney!!

So now the Coke guy is “the guy with the gun” for us, but we have to say it quietly so as not to start a panic.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oo I love this! What a great picture. :love:

Can you guess what it was? If you said Soarin’, Test Track, Frozen Ever After, or anything else that would make sense you’d be wrong. It was Figment. This was another Alex request.

I'm with Alex- I love figment!

I love Epcot too. I was at the D23 Expo and balled, with joy, as they made the Epcot announcements in the parks panel. I also got verklempt as I walked through the Epcot booth on the floor. So many good memories of going early on in its life when I was a kid. I think they are going to do right by it though. I think they are getting rid of the creepy Twilight Zone girl too, at least we can hope :rotfl2:

If it makes you feel any better I was not at the Expo and was instead watching a live stream of the parks panel at home on my computer and still cried like a baby during the Epcot part! :rotfl: I only got one trip to WDW as a kid (8 years old), but I remember being blown away by Epcot and it became my favorite place. Most of my memories of that trip are from Epcot, not Magic Kingdom. I really hope they do right by it! I'm scared they're going to put IP in Spaceship Earth, which I really don't want. One of the images they showed at the Expo looked like something from Moana. However, I would be perfectly happy for them to get rid of that creepy girl 4EVA!

The Toy Story Land visit was hilarious, as usual! Love the whole family matching outfits.

Thanks! We've never done an entire family theme before except for the matching shirts my MIL has made us. I'm usually the odd one out with no Disney attire but I found an Etsy shop I like so that may be changing.

You make a good point about waiting in line and getting to experience the queue. I guess you could say that’s the downfall of using a FP - missing the queue. My boys really want to wait in the standby line for FoP next trip. While I’d like to experience the queue, I don’t know if I want to wait a long time for the ride, or any ride for that matter. I will say, one summer we waited in the standby line for Peter Pan just so we could have some downtime in a cool place. The wait was pretty short for that ride - about 40 minutes, but I really enjoyed the AC.

I'm with your boys! I really want to see the FoP queue. However, not badly enough to stand in the line in its current state. Maybe after a few more years it will have calmed down a bit. We actually make a point of seeing the Peter Pan queue each trip since they turned it into the Darling house. But we go at rope drop, so we end up walking through pretty quickly rather than really getting to play with the interactive stuff and notice all the details. We can't miss at least seeing it, though.

I love your outfits! So cute!

Thank you!

One of my favorite rides is Spaceship Earth. I can’t believe I’ll never ride it again in its current form. I’m so glad we rode it a few times last trip. I’m excited for the changes to Epcot - they are needed - but I’m not looking forward to the construction that needs to happen for the changes to occur.

I get really sad when I think about never getting to ride it again in its current form then I feel really stupid for caring this much about a theme park ride. I'm definitely not thrilled about the contruction zone future world is about to become for the next few years, but I recognize the necessity. Just when the walls are finally coming down all over DHS, up they go at Epcot!

I love this! I think it would be fantastic especially with how many steps we take a day in Disney!!

Ugh, the point about the number of steps is so true! It kept coming up since all of our resorts were within walking proximity to some park so the kids had no chance to ask for a transportation card a lot of the time. I'm sure they will eventually make one and hand it out to random strangers. We let our crazy flag fly pretty high when we're at WDW. :rotfl:

Oo I love this! What a great picture. :love:

Thank you!

I'm with Alex- I love figment!

I love Figment as a character, but I'm not wild about the ride. I don't hate it like some folks and I enjoy the song, but that skunk smell has to go lol. However, I've accepted it as one of our must-dos and feel more fondly about it now simply because of how much he loves it.

Following along. I also love Epcot and Beach Club is my favorite resort. I actually worked at Spaceship Earth when I did the Disney College program so I have very fond memories of that place. I worked there before the initial refub before they had the pick your future thing. It went down for refub at the end of m program. I prefer the Jermey Irons narration to Judy Dench. I am curious how it will be after the next redo. I can also confirm that girl does have a face lol

joining in. great trip so far

:welcome: glad you're here
Following along! Love your travels so far.

:welcome: and thank you!
Following along. I also love Epcot and Beach Club is my favorite resort. I actually worked at Spaceship Earth when I did the Disney College program so I have very fond memories of that place. I worked there before the initial refub before they had the pick your future thing. It went down for refub at the end of m program. I prefer the Jermey Irons narration to Judy Dench. I am curious how it will be after the next redo. I can also confirm that girl does have a face lol

Oh that's awesome! I never heard the Jeremy Irons narration. It's been Judy Dench since we started going as a family and it was Walter Cronkite when I went as a kid. I love it in any form, though! Except for that creepy and, as I will forever insist, faceless girl. :p

Loving your report!

Thank you! :)

Day 3: July 21, Part 3 – Epcot

Here is one of those favorites. Wah!

48707626518_1ac3225f6d_z.jpg

DH and I also needed a pic in front of the fountain. This one was taken by Cora.

48707629073_0fbb1477f4_z.jpg

And then we headed here:

48707627098_cb692665ba_z.jpg

Club Cool is a loss we’re really going to feel. We stopped in here at least a couple of times every trip. It was a great, free way to cool down on a hot day and we enjoyed trying the sodas we wouldn’t ordinarily get. I was hoping for one last picture of my kids sampling the Beverly, but it was unavailable at every station. Boo! Instead here is a video of the first time they tried it when they were almost-7 and 4. I love how Alex looks to his sister for guidance as to whether or not he should drink anymore.

Up next was Cora’s favorite ride in WDW – Test Track. Here are our car creations – parents’ is the orange one, kids’ is the purple.

48708130497_a63cb76559_z.jpg

48707967196_07021b79b0_z.jpg

The design station the kids were working with was acting kind of wonky (very technical term), so they were getting pretty frustrated with it and did not get to design the car to their fullest desires. Oh well. I assured them that we had more chances for car design in the trip and moved them along.

48708236392_44ff4161f3_z.jpg

I hate that the positioning of the camera means that the single riders are always in the primo spot in our ride photos.

After Test Track it was time for our lunch reservation, and the main reason Cora had insisted on changing into a Pluto shirt. Sure enough, before we’d even gotten any of our food the pup she was there to see came to our table.

48707974456_0ec4f88565_z.jpg

This was Pluto reacting to Cora being decked out in Pluto, including MagicBand and fingernails (painted yellow with a lime green stripe for his collar). They had some fun.

48707977051_94fe8f93b6_z.jpg

If you couldn’t tell from the background, this is Garden Grill. We’d eaten here twice for breakfast in the past, but this was our first time sampling the lunch menu. We started off with salad and bread.

48707978051_98e3ae1683_z.jpg

I don’t remember either of these being remarkable, but I do remember Alex really enjoying the salad. He is the rare child who actually loves vegetables. His favorite food is broccoli and he will choose it over french fries if given the option. You can see Cora’s frozen lemonade in the picture, which she’d already downed a good bit of.

DH and I each got a Citrus Freeze – yummy and refreshing.

48707640908_e80c6c866c_z.jpg

The rest of our food came out pretty quickly. Here was the main skillet

48708141462_d9bf535ed3_z.jpg

And the supplemental plate

48707641233_7ed7bd1348_z.jpg

Alex was thrilled to have his second shot at some WDW mac and cheese and Cora was grabbing for the meat so fast it was hard for me to get this picture. I have to say. The food was pretty good. It felt a little strange to be eating what is basically a Thanksgiving dinner in July, but everything tasted decent. I don’t remember being particularly blown away by anything, but we all ate heartily and enjoyed seconds.

As we ate we were, of course, visited by the 3 other characters of the meal. Despite having just seen Mickey the previous day at Tusker House Alex still had the “it’s Mickey!” reaction. I must admit I often have it myself. Nothing like hugging Mickey.

48708144682_250cea7242_z.jpg

48708143697_a879e8c10a_z.jpg

48707645808_34d20a65e8_z.jpg

48707983996_eb64ff02e5_z.jpg

After receiving a second order of both the meat and potatoes it was time for dessert – berry shortcake with whipped cream and a couple of cookies for the kiddos.

48707647003_f582e3a65b_z.jpg

48707647033_6d2813ea3e_z.jpg

Dessert is the reason we will likely return to breakfast next time. This was delicious and we all enjoyed it, but I missed my skillet - the warm gooey yummy amazingness that is the sticky bun skillet. I dream about that thing and I need it in my life again.

I had booked us a 4th FP+ for Soarin’ that would be open after our meal while we were waiting for Test Track, so we swung by for that ride before making our way out of the park for some much-needed downtime at the resort.

Last edited:
But I have to ask – what is with these creepy chairs?? Forget the clown pool, this is the stuff of nightmares.
48570085166_f66caba123_z.jpg

48570070216_0156b0d081_z.jpg

Ok one more time, seriously, what the h*** is this??

48569914491_a99a16e434_z.jpg

I am loving your TR! We love the BW and I am glad you guys are having so much fun.

These creepy chairs are called "Nanny Chairs". There are a total of 4 of them at BW. If you stay again see if you can find the other two. These chairs are named "Nanny Chairs" as back in the late 1880's carousels did not have the chariot-style benches seen nowadays; instead they had Nanny Chairs for adults to sit on while the children rode the horses. These chairs are a replicas.

I just did some research and apparently if you turn them around they are named Todd, Paul, Alex and Carrie...rumored to be the names of the children of imagineers who created them.

I'm excited to see what the re-imagined Epcot will look like, but I'm sad that so many things are changing and leaving :sad1:

Love the pictures of Cora with Pluto! :love:

Garden Grill is one of our favorite character meals and I 100% agree about the sticky bun skillet!

This time DH and I even got into the Toy Story spirit, as we had Ken and Barbie shirts.

48707735528_2861ba7613_z.jpg

You guys look great!

And our first stop in Epcot was for a late breakfast.

48707605558_5433f235f1_z.jpg

My favorite place in all of EPCOT :love:

If you’re a regular visitor you will recognize that previous picture as the mural on the outside of Spaceship Earth. I love this ride so very much and I knew that this trip would probably be our last chances to ride it in its current form. I took a picture of my favorite animatronic…

48707958376_1d1b970a94_z.jpg

I'm really sad about this. Have they announced when it's closing yet? I just assume it won't be open for us next March or July :sad1:

DH and I also needed a pic in front of the fountain. This one was taken by Cora.

48707629073_0fbb1477f4_z.jpg

Nice pic :thumbsup2

Instead here is a video of the first time they tried it when they were almost-7 and 4. I love how Alex looks to his sister for guidance as to whether or not he should drink anymore.

Adorable! They were so little.

Dessert is the reason we will likely return to breakfast next time. This was delicious and we all enjoyed it, but I missed my skillet - the warm gooey yummy amazingness that is the sticky bun skillet. I dream about that thing and I need it in my life again.

I loved the GG breakfast. We made an 8 am reservation and got on and off Soarin' twice without a FP. Plus, the food was really good ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter