Georgia/ N. Florida Break Point for VA to Disney Trip

We always stay at the Fl. line so we have a short drive the next day. One word of caution though- we used to leave early on the 2nd day (8:00 am) and have twice had to wait several hours in overflow for our site to be ready. It's not a big deal and we usually find something to do, but it's a pain to come back later and break up the day.

Now we just have a lazy morning and take our time on the 2nd day. We try to arrive around 2:00.

http://www.newgreenacres.com/

This is a really nice campground at exit 58 in SC near Savannah. All sites are pull through and it is easy in easy out right off 95. I've stayed at Country Oaks also...nice place too!

I may try the boondocking at the Florida visitors center this year...is that right at the GA/Fla line? I can't remember!

I second the choice of newgreenacres if you need to stop that early. We hit that place on the first night out of the Fort and thought it was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter