george the ghost on pirates of the caribbean

Helloooo zombie thread!

sodapop51090, I think you're actually George, here to make everyone less suspicious of your presence pirate:

Real ghost or not, real story or not - POC is my all time favorite ride at WDW so I ALWAYS say hello and goodbye to George. I'm not risking the opportunity to ride regardless!

"I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks, I do, I do, I do"

Hello George if you're here with us.

I actually saw George last year. I was on the ride last year. The ride was not crowded at all. We got right on.

As I entered the car, I said in a low voice, that I didn't believe George the Ghost existed. My wife already knew about it and laughed when I said it.

As the ride strated I felt a very cold chill, but different then anything I ever felt. It seemed like it was coming from within me. I shruged it off.

The ride did stop and I laughed and told me wife that George must have done it. Right after I said that I saw a man, sitting right in front of me in the car. He turned smiled and simply disappeared. No one saw him but me, but I know what I saw. It was unreal. I'm getting chills just thinking about it.

I wish I can find a picture of George to see if it was the same man I have seen.

George is a fake. On my last trip this past August I mocked George repeatedly and the ride never broke down. However, I did have fun by spooking my 13 year old daughter and pulling her pony tail and blaming it on George. It scared the heck out of her. I finally told her it was me, but it was still fun.

So which is it?

Yesterday afternoon, I went on the ride with my mother, father, and brother who is 1 year younger than i am. We sat in the 3rd and 4th rows of the boat. The ride started moving and we were all excited, as we knew that there must have been changes in the ride since the last time we went 4 years ago. In the very beginning of the ride when the smoke was spraying down and Blackbeard's face was projected onto it, we are all ecstatic that the ride had become updated to match the newest movie.

As we went through the smoke, I thought it would be cool to take a picture of my brother and I. I turned my flash on, and took a picture of us. I looked at the picture as soon as it was taken, and I got the chills instantly.

BGxsOcUCQAImMi_.jpg:large

My brother and I were not alone. We may have been riding along with some spirit. We didn't know about George and we thought this was some sort of weird coincidence. Once we got back to our resort for a break in the day, we researched why this may have happened. What we came to find was that some man named George died in the process of making the ride in the 70's.

We went back to the park and later that night, my brother and I went on again.

After asking workers all day if it was normal, we heard the same answer every time. "It was George." We asked the workers at the ride itself why this happened, and they had no explanation for us. They told us not to provoke him any further because he does not like his picture being taken. We went on the ride, and I shook the entire time while squeezing my brother's hand in fear as we sat in the same row as before. I had goosebumps all over my body throughout the whole ride.

Yesterday afternoon, I went on the ride with my mother, father, and brother who is 1 year younger than i am. We sat in the 3rd and 4th rows of the boat. The ride started moving and we were all excited, as we knew that there must have been changes in the ride since the last time we went 4 years ago. In the very beginning of the ride when the smoke was spraying down and Blackbeard's face was projected onto it, we are all ecstatic that the ride had become updated to match the newest movie.

As we went through the smoke, I thought it would be cool to take a picture of my brother and I. I turned my flash on, and took a picture of us. I looked at the picture as soon as it was taken, and I got the chills instantly.

My brother and I were not alone. We may have been riding along with some spirit. We didn't know about George and we thought this was some sort of weird coincidence. Once we got back to our resort for a break in the day, we researched why this may have happened. What we came to find was that some man named George died in the process of making the ride in the 70's.

We went back to the park and later that night, my brother and I went on again.

After asking workers all day if it was normal, we heard the same answer every time. "It was George." We asked the workers at the ride itself why this happened, and they had no explanation for us. They told us not to provoke him any further because he does not like his picture being taken. We went on the ride, and I shook the entire time while squeezing my brother's hand in fear as we sat in the same row as before. I had goosebumps all over my body throughout the whole ride.

Lol that's your punishment for using flash photography on dark rides. Stop it!!!

Not to mention, your account was just created today.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter