General Advise on Dinning at these Restaurants?

Careful what you ask for, you just might get it! Opinions, opinions, judgements..

Here's my 2 or 3 cents worth!

Agree with Biergarten and Le Cellier but it really depends on you, personally I only do one big meal a day, always very late in the day, or else I can't walk around and ride or worst yet sample other goodies!

As far as F&W, it basically ruins my appetite for a meal of any kind. By the time I've tried a hand full of booths, I'm not eating a sit down dinner at a restaurant so I do not make ADR's for a day spent there!

As far as Planet Hollywood, I haven't eaten there since it opened, there must be a reason, can't remember why but from the posts above, it's becoming clear that the food's an issue! At DTD I would try Ragland's instead, love the food and the ambiance!

and my last cent.... I dislike Disney buffets other than Cape May, Tusker House Character Breakfast and Boma(dinner) form time to time... but I'm in the minority here!!!

Happy Honeymooning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. If I were watching my calories it certainly wouldn't be on my honeymoon or at Disney!

Well thank you everyone for the advice, it does give me a lot to think over.
I understand we might be wasting money by choosing Sci-fi and Flame-tree Barbque but I find Sci-fi appealing more for the experience and I went to Disney four years ago and what I remember most vividly about it was Flame-tree barbque, maybe I'll do a signature that day and pay for that out of pocket.

I find it a little un-appealing to travel to all the hotels just to sit down and have dinner, it just seems like a bit of a hassle. we actually were going to stay at AKL but we wanted another day so we downgraded the hotels, funny thing is I never planned to try any of those restaurants.

We do intend too eat dinner late as possible though, with lunch usually being around 12. Sadly no, we don't usually clean out plates, but it's more about just tasting different things and doing something we don't usually do, like ever getting dessert with our meal. I'm not too worried about gaining weight, We will do a lot of walking and You haven't seen my mother so genetics might not be on my side in another 10 years so I'll be happy to enjoy the food while I can :cloud9:

I'll talk to my fiance about switching le cellar's around though and maybe even taking a lunch out one day and spending more snack credits on the booths instead. I'm a little uncertain if we will be for sure eating at those restaurants because I haven't seen the the events for the F&W festival.

Thanks for the advice, it really helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter