Geen Yight - She's Out of Sight: A Trip of Leaps and Bounds

Wow - made page 2!!!

Can't wait to follow along!!! popcorn:: We leave on Friday for our trip to celebrate our girls' 3rd birthday!!!:cool1:

If you were amused at that, you may be more amused as time goes on, because she actually did get lost trying to get from the food court to the room one night. I'd say she was gone a good hour. :laughing:

I've gotten lost, too...:rotfl2: Usually our first and/or second night, when we weren't staying preferred and therefore not nice and close to the food court. It's usually a couple days till I can find my way around without the fear of getting lost. It's a good thing we don't stay at big resorts like POR anymore. I'd be in a LOT of trouble! :rotfl:

I'm waiting to here all about it. By the way, I am jealous of your new cup. I got mine the day before the new cup!:sad1:

So excited that you started!! I have been checking when I have been able to find the time to hop online!! :goodvibes

Love the picture of Bella with the zebra ears!!! Too cute!!

Kay sounds like a hoot!! She had to curl her eyelashes!! You had me laughing right out loud!! :rotfl2:

Tracy

I'm here!

Someday, I'll make the first page...:laughing:

I love the palm tree picture :rotfl:

Brooklynn and Bella somehow seem even cuter after meeting them in person ;)

I'm here too!!! popcorn::

Since it doesn't look like we'll be going to Disney in 2011, I'll just have to get my Disney fix thru everyone else's TR's...

I'll be following along!

Bella seems like she has grown so much recently. It's amazing how all of a sudden a child seems so grown up. I've been thinking that about Johanna lately. She suddenly seems so much more ready for Kindergarten than she did just a month or so ago. PLUS- My oldest daughter, Faith, turns 10 tomorrow! How can it be possible that I've been a mom for a decade??

I can't wait to what kind of amazing adventures you all had with your girls!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter