GCF Theme Park View Rooms

beachski

Earning My Ears
Staying in a theme park view room at GCF 8/3-8/9. For anyone who's stayed at GCF in one of these rooms is there a certain section or floor that is better that we might want to request. Any help would be appreciated. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Our last theme park view was I (think) room 4011. It had a great view of the bear head and California Screaming, and was very close to the main room elevator.

wE RESERVED FOR OCT. OF THIS YEAR GRIZZLE PEAKS VIEW. A previous thread had advised this would be a good theme park view and i'm hoping they were right.

CHOPR said:
wE RESERVED FOR OCT. OF THIS YEAR GRIZZLE PEAKS VIEW. A previous thread had advised this would be a good theme park view and i'm hoping they were right.

I don't think you'll be disappointed at all! This was our view a few years ago. It was absolutely breathtaking, day and night!

GCHview.jpg

I like Grizzly Peak view, highest available floor. Some prefer the lights of Paradise Pier at night, but I like sitting on the balcony in the afternoon and watching the guests stroll in front of GRR. To me, these rooms feel most like being inside the park. Some are very close to the back elevator near the DCA entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter