Gay and Lesbian Youth and Disney

woah
ok
a) it says your 18
b) cool do ya really live in pontypool?? thats were i live!!
c) i go to west mon but i know st. albans

That is soooo weird!! I mean, there's not many Welsh people on here, but that's pretty strange.
Yup, it says I'm 18 because I can't get onto The L Word groups if I say I'm 15 :idea: :D

That is soooo weird!! I mean, there's not many Welsh people on here, but that's pretty strange.
Yup, it says I'm 18 because I can't get onto The L Word groups if I say I'm 15 :idea: :D

i know 2 people from south wales. i never thought i'd see someone from pontypool.

you'll have left by the time i go to St.albans for 6th form. even if west mon swear they're getting a 6th form put up i doubt they will.

i live in new inn[[softest place in pontypool and i have no problem with that]]

Hey Rita! The company I work for who is transferring me to Orlando is based in Allentown. I'm up there once a week or so :)

i know 2 people from south wales. i never thought i'd see someone from pontypool.

you'll have left by the time i go to St.albans for 6th form. even if west mon swear they're getting a 6th form put up i doubt they will.

i live in new inn[[softest place in pontypool and i have no problem with that]]

SERIOUSLY?! Jeez, I live there too....hah, you don't like, live next door to me or something so you??
Hah, yeh, I start sixth form in September :D

SERIOUSLY?! Jeez, I live there too....hah, you don't like, live next door to me or something so you??
Hah, yeh, I start sixth form in September :D

haha i doubt it you live next door the 1 side is a young couple with baby twins and the other are middle aged without kids.

i coulda pased you on the street freaky :crazy:

IcicleM lives ten miles from me and will be singing in a competition I am judging next week. Ya 'all need to come support him! :cheer2:

Hehe, thanks! I'm so excited. :) I've got a few songs, now, that I'm planning on using.

Make Them Hear You - Ragtime
If I Can't Love Her - Beauty and the Beast
I Am Changing - Dreamgirls
And I Am Telling You - Dreamgirls
Strangers Like Me - Tarzan
Her Voice - The Little Mermaid: The Musical
Don't Cry for Me Argentina - Evita
I'm Not Afraid of Anything - Songs for a New World
Journey to the Past - Anastasia
Still Hurting - The Last Five Years
Someday - The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Send Me A Song - Celtic Woman

Those are what I have so far. If you have some suggestions, throw some at me!

If you want to win -my- vote, go with Evita. Otherwise, don't forget the oft-sung but still fabulous Beauty and the Beast theme song....

Hehe, if you love Evita, then I'll have to show you how I sing Buenos Aires

That song is prolly my fav from the musical....but bad news for ya. :sad1: The apartment manager announced today that the prize won't be cash, it will be a prepaid theatre (movie) card of the same amount.

Dang... I was looking forward to that money. I'm still going to go for it, though. I don't know if I want a confidence booster or what, I just really don't think I'm as good as so many others out there.

Hehe, thanks! I'm so excited. :) I've got a few songs, now, that I'm planning on using.

Make Them Hear You - Ragtime
If I Can't Love Her - Beauty and the Beast
I Am Changing - Dreamgirls
And I Am Telling You - Dreamgirls
Strangers Like Me - Tarzan
Her Voice - The Little Mermaid: The Musical
Don't Cry for Me Argentina - Evita
I'm Not Afraid of Anything - Songs for a New World
Journey to the Past - Anastasia
Still Hurting - The Last Five Years
Someday - The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Send Me A Song - Celtic Woman

Those are what I have so far. If you have some suggestions, throw some at me!

I'm not gay or lesbian but I saw my friends and just wanted to say I love that song. :p

Good luck on the competition.

So now, I want to come out to my father.
But, he's over in Iraq and there are no private channels I can use to relay this to him.
What should I do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter