Gaston's Tavern!?

My sister's princess

<font color=green>These boards have grimmer police
Has anyone here had the chance to enjoy a cinamon roll, or other snack at Gaston's yet? Would you be willing to share your photos?

I have seen a few things here and there, but not a solid review and photos :cool1:

We had the pork at Gastons and it was good. Much better than the turkey leg. IMO. I did take a picture but I dont know how to put it here. :confused3 I just figured out how to do it on facebook so maybe someday........?? :rotfl:

We had the pork at Gastons and it was good. Much better than the turkey leg. IMO. I did take a picture but I dont know how to put it here. :confused3 I just figured out how to do it on facebook so maybe someday........?? :rotfl:

Thanks for the reply!!! Glad your snack was goo!

we tried LeFou's Brew Tuesday (day before yesterday.)

UGH! Double UGH! 3 different adults tried a sip in our party and we all thought it was disgusting.

Cannot figure out how that stuff made it past the taste-tests! The combination of uber-candy-sweet mango-marshmallow that makes the "foam" and the almost sour tasting apple juice slush is awful.

We really were hoping for something closer to root beer...that would be refreshing...a rootbeer slush!

Saw the cinnamon rolls...they looked like the ones in the resorts to me; didn't try them though

photograph, use an online photo storage site. Create an account and upload your pictures. When you post there is a postcard image third from the right just above the dialogue box. When you click on that it will ask for a web address. The photo site will have one associated with your photo. Just copy it in.

I use Photobucket. I am sure there are others.

The chocolate crossaints are good! If you've had them at the resorts or anywhere else on WDW property- they are the same ones.

I agree that LeFou's brew is DISGUSTING!!! The taste of the foam really seems to clash with the frozen apple juice.

Gotta disagree about LeFou's Brew. We loved it and found it much better than Butter Beer, which is too sweet. The pork shank was delicious and the cinnamon roll was a perfect dessert to share.

it is a long walk back there but well worth it we had two each over our three day stay not quite as big but still awesome

photograph, use an online photo storage site. Create an account and upload your pictures. When you post there is a postcard image third from the right just above the dialogue box. When you click on that it will ask for a web address. The photo site will have one associated with your photo. Just copy it in.

I use Photobucket. I am sure there are others.

I will try. Really, I will have DS try for me! :confused3 I am not good with this. But hopefully I can learn! Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter