Gas prices???@WDW help

7thdwarf/dopey

<font color = red>Disney for Dopey and Dopey for D
We r driving to WDW 6/18 does anyone know what the gas prices r now ? I noticed there is an Exxon station on the grounds going toward MK . how about on Rt.4 ?
or 192 and even international drive ??
any chance someone knows all 3 answers ???

7th dwarf:smooth:

Two weeks ago the Exxon at WDW was $1.80, and most stations around the area were $1.60 to $1.65 but this was a couple of weeks ago, I am sure that it has increased by now!!! We drove down (RT95 from Philly) also and the prices were about $1.52 to $1.60 on the way back. I found that getting gas at the exits with the most stations was usually where the cheapest gas could be found. It's only a few pennies difference, but it's the principal of the thing I guess!

Gas prices here (especially around Disney) seem to be changing on a daily basis. Premium is flirting with the $2 mark and regular seems to be about $1.85

My suggestion would be to use MapQuest to figure out gas stations along your route. Try to avoid the "Disney gas stations" whenever possible.

I had heard on a local radio broadcast that we will see the price for regular grade gasoline reach and exceed $2/gallon by mid-summer.

Drive safe and good luck finding those lower prices!!

John

she is driving back to New York and hopes that the prices go down.......as she drives north.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter