Garden Suite BWI or 1 Bedroom deluxe villa?

ready2vacation

Mouseketeer
DH and I are going on our first kids-free Disney trip together to celebrate our 15 year anniversary (a little belatedly). We've booked a Garden Suite at BWI so we could have something a little bigger/more special. However, the more I think about it, we could save by switching to a 1BR at a deluxe villa (sorry if I'm not saying that last part quite right...).

We would have the extra room, but would lose the club access. Since so many people say that the club access is a pain from the garden suites anyway, should we switch to the 1 BR? Would we lose the "romance" by doing so? We like to be able to do laundry on vacation (seriously), so the washer/dryer would really be a selling point for us....

What about doing Concierge in a regular/deluxe room?
I'd choose the 1-bedroom over the Garden Suite.

No brainer for me....one bedroom villa, and at BWV!!!

I love the garden suites at BWI. Very romantic and it really isn't that bad getting to the Innkeepers Club. Probably cheaper to stay in a 1BR villa and they have washer/dryer and also full kitchen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!