Garden Grove Sunday Breakfast

There were only 2 characters when we were there. I cant remember who, maybe goofy and another? We have 3 teen boys, so we really just went for the food. The selection was very good. The restraunt is not too crowded so the characters do take alot of time with the kids etc.

Yes... while technically it is a "character breakfast", the character part is sort of an afterthought. The times we have been there, there are two characters (Goofy and...I can't remember) but they only appear one at a time, and both of them are the same height, if you know what I'm saying.

Don't let that scare you away, though... It's a *great* breakfast buffet with fresh squeezed OJ, "just chopped" fresh fruit and great coffee.

I can't seem to book a breakfast here at the Garden Grove for a Sunday in August. Did they stop the character breakfast buffet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter