Garden Grove menu change

stormer

DIS Veteran
I received an e-mail from the Swan/Dolphin saying they are no longer offering a buffet for diner, only now offering 3 or 4 choices for dinner. I am so disappointed as we had made reservations here in August to try their Friday night seafood buffet. I read in another thread that would still have the Friday seafood buffet, but my e-mail does not say that. I did notice that Friday is missing on the children's menu and side's menu. I am going to call tomorrow to find out, but just curious if anyone knows for sure.

I called and was told that they will continue the Friday night seafood buffet. I'm not sure if the characters will still be there though?:confused3

I called today and they said there still a Friday night seafood buffet. I would love to know how it compares to Cape May.

I called and was told the same thing. I kept our reservation for next week. I am hoping their seafood buffet is good.

Could you post a review and report back what's on the buffet and if you think it's worth it?trying to determine if we should keep this reservation or head to the Orlando Ale House...thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!