Garden Grocer and the New Disney Vendor Policies

C.beara

Mouseketeer
Hello :)

I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with Garden Grocer and/or grocery delivery since Disney updated their vendor policies. I think I saw that GG posted saying the new policy didn't impact them, but has Disney confirmed that? Or has anyone used any of these services since the updated policy and can offer their experiences?

Planning a stay at POP in January and looking to place my GG order soon (next week or two) for the early discount, but possibly second guessing it if people aren't having good experiences after the new policy has been implemented.

Thanks in advance :)

I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with Garden Grocer and/or grocery delivery since Disney updated their vendor policies. I think I saw that GG posted saying the new policy didn't impact them, but has Disney confirmed that? Or has anyone used any of these services since the updated policy and can offer their experiences?

Planning a stay at POP in January and looking to place my GG order soon (next week or two) for the early discount, but possibly second guessing it if people aren't having good experiences after the new policy has been implemented.

The new policy does not affect any of the grocery delivery services.

Last month we ordered from Garden Grocer and we were not charged an additional fee. We really like Garden Grocer. They have been very dependable whenever we use their service.

Last month we ordered from Garden Grocer and we were not charged an additional fee. We really like Garden Grocer. They have been very dependable whenever we use their service.

This is good news, thank you for sharing your experience.

We've never used them, so were worried when we heard about the change in policies that it may not be worth the hassle.

We just ordered from amazon prime now in the past 3 weeks-no change from previous trips (assuming you know there is a $6 fee if you have bell services actually bring the groceries to your room)

So Prime Pantry is ok to utilize and bell services will hold it?
Also what about Prime Now?

Last edited:

The only change we had from our garden grocer order was the $6 fee Disney started charging to bring the order to your room. Though you do have the option of going downstairs and picking it up for yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter