Garden Grill Res....

ls1222

DIS Veteran
I currently have res for garden grill character meal for 2:30, but I was thinking that the kids will be very hungry by then so I was going to change them. What would be another uncrowded time? Would 11:30 be good or is it better to wait to 1:00? Thanks for your help.

I just got a call regarding my 11:00 reservations (in October) at the Grill (which by the way is one of my family's favorites). It seems our time has been moved from 11:00 to noon. The person calling mentioned that they open later now. Not sure if this means they open at 11:30 and there wasn't space for us or they open at noon.

Anyway, an 11:30 time either means they are not open or that they would be crowded (assuming that they open at that time).

Thanks for replying-I want to go at a slow time but I just think 2:30 may be too late in the day. Maybe I'll call and see if I can make it a little earlier.

Another option is to eat a small snack lunch at 11 and then book the Ice Cream Social at the Garden Grill. It is $6.95 for both adults and children. You get the best of both worlds and character meal at a quieter time and you children don't have to wait until 2:30 to eat.

I have never needed PS for Garden Grill. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes to be seated. Just show up at 12:30, it shouldn't be a problem. If it is, go downstairs and get the kids a tollhouse cookie. That should hold them for awhile.

Originally posted by RobertR
I just got a call regarding my 11:00 reservations (in October) at the Grill (which by the way is one of my family's favorites). It seems our time has been moved from 11:00 to noon.

I received that call as well RobertR. My time change was the same as yours, from 11am to noon.

No real big deal except that I need to call and change our dinner plans to an hour later now.

~Chris

I was told they now open at noon. The prices are raised to 19.99 adults and 9.99 kids for the lunch also.

That's odd that they raised the price to $19.99. When I was there about 2 weeks ago the price was $20.99 for lunch and dinner.

So this means that the price is the same for both lunch and dinner?

Do they serve the same food at both meals?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter