Garden Grill Questions

maryr1oz

Down Under Disney Lover x
Hello,

Hoping to learn a bit more about Garden Grill breakfast...

I see their listed breakfast time is until 10.30am. Does this mean we can make reservations as late as 10.30am, or that everyone has to be finished eating by 10.30am? We are hoping to get the latest possible breakfast time possible :)

Also, it would just be DH and I - is there any chance we would get seated closest to Living with the Land, or is all the front row seating booths for larger groups?

Thanks!
:flower3:

That means the last seating is at 10:30am and you eat until you are done.......I don't know exactly their seating tendencies, but I have been sat at the top and the bottom with a family of 3....

You can ask to be seated on the outside which is what is closest to the land. I have sat inside and outside and the outside is much better for pictures and view. The only caveat is that you can't have a high chair on the outside.

That means the last seating is at 10:30am and you eat until you are done.......I don't know exactly their seating tendencies, but I have been sat at the top and the bottom with a family of 3....

Thank you so much! :daisy:

You can ask to be seated on the outside which is what is closest to the land. I have sat inside and outside and the outside is much better for pictures and view. The only caveat is that you can't have a high chair on the outside.

Thank you so much! :daisy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter