Garden Grill or Akershus Princess dinner?

The Garden Grill has wonderful food and the Characters are good. Unless you have all girls and want to see the Princess then Akershus is better. The food was ok (dessert wonderful) but food at garden grill much better. Ask for the cinnamon butter if you go to Akershus. It is incredible. Last time we went they weren't making it and we asked and they whipped some up for us. We only go there if we have girls.

:scared: I've never eaten at Akershus i saw the menu and was turned off...I though to myself for that price all i would eat was mac n cheese-GARDEN GRILL! :thumbsup2

Depends on your taste....We've done Akershus many time, but literally ONLY for Jasmine! (before she was a regular at CRT breakfast)....for the food I would say Garden Grill without a doubt. I love the food there! & the wine is pretty good as well. If you're into trying new and different things you might want to try Akershus, but to me the food is just plain yuck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter