garden grill lower level

memakwed

DIS Veteran
We've ate at Garden grill before when we were a party of 5. We sat on the lower level in the curved booth. Next trip we are a party of 7. DO they have tables on the lower level to accomodate our party size?

I've sat with a party of 8 on the lower level. They put up sections to connect the tables to make them larger. I can't remember if we had one big long table or if they left off a middle section so we were two tables of 4 right next to each other.

We were a party of 8 in February and requested lower level. It took over an hour to meet that request--with many apologies from the staff and we were given fast passes good for any ride that night for our whole party. They only have 2 of the large tables that fit 8 on the lower level. We've had no trouble as a party of 5, and perhaps a party of 6 would fit in that slightly larger booth, but not 7. Requests can't be placed until your party arrives. I would suggest trying for an 'early' dinner, as you'd be more likely to get lower level. Our reservation was for 5:45PM.

we are early eaters since we have to stay on a schedule since my mom is diabetic. I usually book for 5 the lastest so if there's a long wait it's still reasonable for her. that may work. It seems the views are better on the lower level and we have first timers with us this trip so I think the lower level would be a plus for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter