Garden Grill for Breakfast??

Jen76b

Mouseketeer
When I do a search for the menus, it shows Garden Grill is only available for Lunch and Dinner. But when I do a searh for places that serve Breakfast, it has Garden Grill and a menu. Which is correct??

My DS7 is a big breakfast eater and loves Mickey Mouse. We've done Donald's Breakfastaurus and Chef Mickey's. If Garden Grill doesn't have breakfast, where else do you suggest?

Thanks,
Jen

we've enjoyed breakfast at 'ohana, with mickey and now with lilo and stitch... i'd say that would be right up a 7yo boy's alley!

don't know if GG serves breakfast... i'd never heard it does, but i know wdw is opening restaurants for meals that they had never served before due to the free dining promo (Chef Mickey's will be serving LUNCH!) so anything is possible! i'd call and try to get an ADR and see what happens!

I didn't realize Mickey was O'hana, I thought it was just Lilo and Stich. We're staying at the Poly so that'll work out great. Thanks for the suggestion! :thumbsup2

When I do a search for the menus, it shows Garden Grill is only available for Lunch and Dinner. But when I do a searh for places that serve Breakfast, it has Garden Grill and a menu. Which is correct??

My DS7 is a big breakfast eater and loves Mickey Mouse. We've done Donald's Breakfastaurus and Chef Mickey's. If Garden Grill doesn't have breakfast, where else do you suggest?

Thanks,
Jen

Well the garden grill is a greatt andd fun butt if you have kidds or want the charectorr to be very friendly go between lunch andd dinner=) BUt the garden grill is not a brakfast placee. It doesnt have a menu they just come out withh different plates of french frys, mac and cheese, catfish, steak, and other thingss too. I highly recomendd

The Garden Grill used to have a character breakfast and it was wonderful. I still haven't figured out why it was discontinued since it was always packed.
:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter