Garden Grill dinner platter?

momtwoboys

DIS Veteran
The menu reads that there is Italian sausage and peppers with the Turkey and Pot Roast. Just saw someone's pic from dinner there last week and the Sausage is gone and it looked like Pork roast? Anyone know if this is a new replacement? Wish they never took the Tenderloin Beef off the skillet :(

We were just there a few nights ago. The meats were turkey, pot roast, and a roasted pork loin with a chunky apple "sauce" topping. It was ok; I thought it was better than the pot roast. The vegetables were the best part of the dinner, though!

We were just there a few nights ago. The meats were turkey, pot roast, and a roasted pork loin with a chunky apple "sauce" topping. It was ok; I thought it was better than the pot roast. The vegetables were the best part of the dinner, though!
thanks! that was helpful! I am so sad we need to cancel this now. Our son would have only eaten the sausage, now thats gone too. He wont touch turkey or pot roast... now that Beef Tenderloin that used to grace the skillet was amazing. We were hoping the sausage has not been removed but it looks like yes. And Pork loin is a no go. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Haha, I wish there had been sausage. My son only ate rolls, a cookie, and picked the goldfish off the mac and cheese.

Haha, I wish there had been sausage. My son only ate rolls, a cookie, and picked the goldfish off the mac and cheese.
I have been stalking the menus since they removed the beef a few years back. Ours would have eaten rolls, salad with the ranch they used to serve and the sausage. So we cancelled and are going with Cape May where he can eat ribs! and we love it there too. Come on Garden grill stop messing with the menu! YUCK.

That's too bad. I enjoyed the sausage at lunch back in December.

It is interesting that the menu on allears that is dated this month shows all 4 meats. This must be really recent.

Last edited:

I kept thinking the sausage seemed out of place. It's something I make with pasta when I don't have the time to make meatballs.
agree sausage seemed way out of place, but it was a meat I knew my son would try at least. We were used to the days there was a fish, and the beef on the skillet, and have not gone back in years. Guess its off the list again sadly because we LOVE the atmosphere and characters there.

Anyone recall the years there was Fried Catfish on the dinner? Early 90's

I remember the fish! But not being fried catfish. I think it was baked tilapia. :confused3 I absolutely love their breakfast. I may do dinner in April now ... I'll have to see what is on the menu closer to when I go.

Last edited:
I remember and miss the catfish! That was back in the day and it was awesome. I am so sorry for the people who liked the sausage that they'll be disappointed, but I'm jumping for joy. It just seemed like such an odd choice for the meal, and I always like the more "homestyle" types of foods. The pork is a welcome change for me.

Does anybody remember when they used to have you set the table yourself? Or when they had the AMAZING breakfast, complete with wonderful strawberries and cream?

I remember and miss the catfish! That was back in the day and it was awesome. I am so sorry for the people who liked the sausage that they'll be disappointed, but I'm jumping for joy. It just seemed like such an odd choice for the meal, and I always like the more "homestyle" types of foods. The pork is a welcome change for me.

Does anybody remember when they used to have you set the table yourself? Or when they had the AMAZING breakfast, complete with wonderful strawberries and cream?
yes yes yes! now see if they just returned the Sliced Tenderloin of Beef we would be all set, both boys used to devour that! The pork no way, and the other meats also are a NO. I just wanted to eat there so bad this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter