Garden Grill ADR's after Thanksgiving????

Jana1121

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been able to get an ADR for the Garden Grill after 11/23?? I have been able to get every other reservation for my trip (including BOG & CTR) but I see nothing for GG.

Yea it is one of those weird ones. But don't fret, Akershus just opened up yesterday and there are still a number of restaurants that don't look like they have released their dining for that time. Just keep checking and checking here because eventually you'll get what you want.

I tried reservations for GG and Akershus for that week as well. Even 180+5 into my trip and nothing at all. My guess is that there are additional tables being held back until they finalize Candlelight Processional times at Epcot since many restaurants there participate in the packages. I read the same thing happened last year. Eventually, things opened up.

I will echo everyone else and say I haven't seen any Garden Grill and minimal Coral Reef.

I'm actually surprised how sparse reservations have been so far. I really could only get stuff for the end of the week.

However we have a ton of time till then.

Likewise, I was told by a phone CM that they haven't opened up because of the Candlelight Processional.

My Disney travel agent seems to think it is related to the CP dining packages as well. I have been able to get everything for our trip from Dec 2-15 (even BOG, CRT, and the seemingly elusive Akershus and Biergarten) except a breakfast at Garden Grill. Will just have to keep my eyes open for CP Dining Package I guess!

There's absolutely NOTHING available for GG on December 16th, not breakfast or lunch.

I've been trying to secure a PPO reservation for GG for that week for a party of 7 with no success. Has anyone been fortunate with a bigger party for PPO reservations? I just keep checking. Hoping they haven't released all tables yet. We have young children and would not like to book Candlelight Processional Package.

I've been trying to secure a PPO reservation for GG for that week for a party of 7 with no success. Has anyone been fortunate with a bigger party for PPO reservations? I just keep checking. Hoping they haven't released all tables yet. We have young children and would not like to book Candlelight Processional Package.

I have a party of 11. I got an 8am Garden Grill for 11/25 yesterday when they opened times, but I had to split it into two ADR's, a party of 6 and a party of 5, if I searched for anything bigger, nothing showed up for times.

I looked at 11/25 just now and there's an 8am for 5 people and a 8:15 for 2 people.

I have a party of 11. I got an 8am Garden Grill for 11/25 yesterday when they opened times, but I had to split it into two ADR's, a party of 6 and a party of 5, if I searched for anything bigger, nothing showed up for times.

I looked at 11/25 just now and there's an 8am for 5 people and a 8:15 for 2 people.

Thanks so much for your reply and help. Unfortunately I was looking for either the 27th or 29th and not seeing anything for PPO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter