Galveston cruise

samandryanmom

Mouseketeer
I've been watching a cruise from Galveston that sails march 23rd and have a quote of $6000 for 4a and 3c. I've been watching these cruise threads too. Is there a hope for a price reduction? I haven't booked yet. Thanks for any help!

I doubt you'll get any price break for sailing that week, spring break. the ship will sell out if anything

In my part of Texas (north Houston suburbs) that isn't spring break. Rather spring break is March 10th week. We do get Good Friday and Easter Monday (April 1, this year)

Not spring breaking San Antonio and surrounding counties

Doesn't need to be Spring break in Texas for the ship to fill up. We are sailing out of Galveston and we will be coming from CA, along with another family. And my brother and his family are coming from Boston...people get on planes to go on DCL. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter