Gail & Ian's PJ - 9/09 SBP Ceremony, CG Reception & II Dessert Party

LOVE the dress on you! gorgeous!!! love everything about it. hahaha another similarity, we're the same size. Love everything you have so far. love your cake style. I recently changed my MOH dress to yellow instead of pink.

p.s. love your tattoo. It's so pretty

LOVE the dress on you! gorgeous!!! love everything about it. hahaha another similarity, we're the same size. Love everything you have so far. love your cake style. I recently changed my MOH dress to yellow instead of pink.

p.s. love your tattoo. It's so pretty

Thanks! You're too sweet! :flower3: Perhaps we're twins seperated at birth? ;)

Just joining in!

I'm really enjoying all of your plans so far.

Let's see: Dress: great, and looks fabulous on you!
Garters: Adorable
Floral: Beautiful
Cake: Simple and elengent. It will be lovely
Cenerpieces: Awesome!

I love how you are doing so many of your prjects yourself :worship:

Also, usually not a tatoo fan, but really like yours. I am glad you are not going to cover it up. I think it is lovely, and if it is meaningful to you you should be proud to wear it on your wedding day! :goodvibes

Can't wait to read more! :surfweb:

I found a toasting set. So excited!!
glasses.jpg

glasses2.jpg

Good news and bad news... I won the cake cutting set on eBay for $60 with shipping. :) Bad news is, I lost the flute set on eBay. :guilty:

Maybe next time.

veil.jpg

I got my veil!! Good 'ol eBay. I got it for $1.29!! Only thing is - is that it's ivory. I need your blunt honest opinions guys (you wont hurt my feelings)... would it look terrible with a white dress? :confused:

So I've changed my mind about the flowers. I'm so into this...
bride_bouquet1.jpg

I love these flowers. I found them in an old magazine. They're peonies, celosias, and snapdragons. DF and I have a huge fasination of snapdragons. It'll be an inside joke between us two. :laughing:

bride_bouquet2.jpg

Close up.

7.jpg

This is a close up of the photo charms that I was talking about. I'd like one for my Uncle Terry/God Daddy, Grandpa, and Nanny. They'd be "with" me on my wedding day now. :flower3:

6.jpg

These are going to be the hankies for me and our parents. Same concept with the photo charms if they need it.

...random questions. Does anyone know if I can bring my own linens? Are candle centerpieces allowed? Is confetti allowed? Because I'm totally considering photoffetti. :lmao:

I think you need to try the veil with the dress! It might be okay because of the sheerness of the tulle. I am using ivory tulle with a champagne dress and it is fine!

Love the flowers! Very pretty!

Dont know about linen, though I dont know why you couldnt. I am bringing votives with candles for our prereception. We are using confetti on a kids table(they are providing) but I'm sure you could bring your own!

love the veil, i don't think it will look bad either, the sheerness and the lighting. the flowers are beautiful.

I think you need to try the veil with the dress! It might be okay because of the sheerness of the tulle. I am using ivory tulle with a champagne dress and it is fine!

Love the flowers! Very pretty!

Dont know about linen, though I dont know why you couldnt. I am bringing votives with candles for our prereception. We are using confetti on a kids table(they are providing) but I'm sure you could bring your own!

I suppose I can try the dress on with my veil. I'll need to make another appointment and drive an hour or so to try it. I figured I could bring linen but they'll more than likely charge a fee to set it up and stuff.

love the veil, i don't think it will look bad either, the sheerness and the lighting. the flowers are beautiful.

Thanks for your honest opinion! :goodvibes

Gail,
My veil is very sheer as well, with a pearl edging. When they put it on me in the store, I loved it. The lady then told me they would have to order it in white to match my dress, which is very white,as the one I tried on was ivory. I didn't even realize iit was ivory, and couldn't tell even after she said, so yours may not be any problem at all

Yay! I found a cake cutting set!
1.jpg

2.jpg

I also found a toasting set. So excited!!
glasses.jpg

glasses2.jpg

I love those flutes! I"m sorry you didn't get them. was it an ebay store or just a person? If it was a store, can you see if they have another set?

I love your tat also! I have 4. but none are visible unless i'm wearing a bathing suit. my angel wings are on my waist, just below my pants line. It is a heart with an Angel ribbon thru it, and 2 daisy's surrounding it. It's for my lost angel babies. Mine are all very special and meaningful to me, and I'm glad i don't have to worry about trying to decide to cover them up or not.

veil.jpg

I got my veil!! Good 'ol eBay. I got it for $1.29!! Only thing is - is that it's ivory. I need your blunt honest opinions guys (you wont hurt my feelings)... would it look terrible with a white dress? :confused:

It's not ivory in the picture is it? I can't tell. It looks white to me that's why I ask. I'd have to see the veil with your dress but I don't see how it would be a problem. It's not like the veil is red or anything. It shouldn't stand out. Ahh...I love ebay. I got a veil for $10 on there including shipping :yay:HAHAHAHAHA...you're going to love this...I'm doing peonies too!!!! (with roses though). That bouquet is gorgeous!!!

Everything looks so great! Your dress is so gorgeous on you! What a flattering, very feminine style. :thumbsup2 I'm sorry you didn't win the flutes, but I'd bet they won't be too hard to find again.
Looking forward to hearing more!

Gail,
My veil is very sheer as well, with a pearl edging. When they put it on me in the store, I loved it. The lady then told me they would have to order it in white to match my dress, which is very white,as the one I tried on was ivory. I didn't even realize iit was ivory, and couldn't tell even after she said, so yours may not be any problem at all

I hope it's not problem. But atleast it was cheap so if there is a problem, I only wasted $1.29. :laughing:

It's not ivory in the picture is it? I can't tell. It looks white to me that's why I ask. I'd have to see the veil with your dress but I don't see how it would be a problem. It's not like the veil is red or anything. It shouldn't stand out. Ahh...I love ebay. I got a veil for $10 on there including shipping :yay:HAHAHAHAHA...you're going to love this...I'm doing peonies too!!!! (with roses though). That bouquet is gorgeous!!!

Peonies too?! Dear lord! :lmao:

Everything looks so great! Your dress is so gorgeous on you! What a flattering, very feminine style. :thumbsup2 I'm sorry you didn't win the flutes, but I'd bet they won't be too hard to find again.
Looking forward to hearing more!

You're right. I'm going to wait a bit to buy more stuff. I'm getting alittle crazy on eBay lately. I still have over a year to get all this stuff. :surfweb:

So DF and I have been going back and fourth on trying to decide if we want Cindy's coach or not... well tonight we decided not to and have a dessert party instead. Woohoo! Either way I'm happy. :banana: Anyone have a dessert party or planning on one?

So DF and I have been going back and fourth on trying to decide if we want Cindy's coach or not... well tonight we decided not to and have a dessert party instead. Woohoo! Either way I'm happy. :banana: Anyone have a dessert party or planning on one?

I'm definitely planning on having one. It is something that is so unique to disney weddings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter