FYI...for Philly folks...

That is good news, I am all for saving money.
I have used USair in the past and have had no problems. This year we just could not get a good rate for the times we wanted so we booked Airtran. If UsAir offers good rates and good flight times, I will use them again.

I just saw on the news that US Air is going to drop rates in east coast region and de-emphasize the hubs. No cheap rates for us in Pittsburgh!

On April 2 I was on US Air's site checking out a flight to San Francisco, and saw a great fare to Orlando. I called my friend in Orlando, asked if i could come down in June, then booked the flight. The price, $116.70, was the same as South West, but the flight times were better for me. I think a week or two later the fares went down a little, but I am super happy! I don't think I have ever gotten such a ceap fare! Except maybe in the '70s!!!

Good News! DS will be going to college in Philly so this may allow hime to fly home a few more times! Annmarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!