FYI - Covid Rapid test reservations at CVM Medical in YVR

Thank you for posting about this company. There are two of us so I’ve decided to go with them next week. I called them today, to get clarity on which home test kits could be used. She said any FDA-authorized home test kit was accepted by them; I can use up some of these free Covid tests I’ve received! She also said separate email addresses were not needed to get the test results; both could use the same email address.

Also, they seemed to have lowered their pricing for now as the proctored telemedicine test today is $14.99 per person.

Edit to add - she also said same day appointments were possible, but the earliest next available for today when I called was five & a half hours out from my call time. So it may not always be same day immediately.
Thank you, I just ordered from them for our party of 6. I'll see how it goes.

Delete, sorry I misread the above post, I guess I’m just too excited to see this US testing requirement dropped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter