FYI...All personalized items on sale (Disneydirect.com) and a 20% code...

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
All personalized items are on sale (at www.disneydirect.com) AND I got an email with a code for another 20% off personalized items.

The code is: PZTWENTY

I was going to buy personalized t-shirts for my 40th birthday trip and when I got this email I decided it was time!

Thanks so much for the info. I had been planning on buying the personalized t-shirts as a surprise for my parents, hubby, son & myself for our trip in November. With the sale & the extra 20% off - I was able to buy 5 t-shirts w/s&h & tax all for $79 & change. YEAH!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thank you so much. I had my eye on the personalized Eeyore beach towel. I bought one for my daughter and one for her friend for our trip this fall.

:wave2:

Thanks for the code! I have Mickey shirts already for DS6 and DD3, but have not found much here at home for DS 18 Mo....Soooo, got him a personalized "My First Trip" shirt for $10+ !!! What a deal! :cool1:

I need help with the personalization. I have no clue what to put on ours. There will be twelve of us with six girls ranging from ages 6 to 16. We are 3 families that are close friends (not relatives...so not the same last name) cruising on the Wonder in October 2005.

I know you guys can help me come up with something clever.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter