FYI, 07/17/2019 1345 EST, I was able to get on the phone & online with Disney after 2-days!

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
FYI, 07/17/2019 1345 EST, I was able to get on the phone & online with Disney after 2-days!

Well after calling Disney all day, I finally got on the phone and online with MyDisneyExperience at the same time with Disney.

No recording voice asking to call back because all the lines are busy.

No countdown clock resetting itself online.

I was so shocked.

No Pop or any value resorts for me for December 9, 2019.

Only three resorts in total available for me that night at other resorts out of all of their resorts.

Well after calling Disney all day, I finally got on the phone and online with MyDisneyExperience at the same time with Disney.

No recording voice asking to call back because all the lines are busy.

No countdown clock resetting itself online.

I was so shocked.

No Pop or any value resorts for me for December 9, 2019.

Only three resorts in total available for me that night at other resorts out of all of their resorts.
Thats a tough week for values. Its pop warner football and cheerleading compettition week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!