FW Cabins: laundry only at leisure pool?

DVC_Dad_Canada

Mouseketeer
Looking on the map of Fort Wilderness, and I don't see any comfort stations in the cabin area. Is the only laundry facility in that area at the leisure pool? If so, is it incredibly crowded?

Is the only laundry facility in that area at the leisure pool? If so, is it incredibly crowded?

That is correct. Not sure as to how crowded they get, but if you are renting a golf cart you could always go over and use one of the camping loop CS. I would say your best bet at doing laundry would be early morning, mid afternoon, or late at night.

I think you're right but I wouldn't worry too much about waiting long to do clothes, I've never had a problem at any of the resorts there.

Not renting a cart. Just walking over.

Request a loop by the leisure pool to make it easier on you. We were in 2600 loop and it was great! Just walk across the street and we were at the pool. Also, we never saw anyone doing laundry mid-day during our stay.

The only issue we've ever encountered at the cabin laundry was when the credit card reader wasn't working. Otherwise it's fine, not crowded. However, guests do like to wash and swim (not me). We've done all hours of the day, but prefer early am or late pm.

We've also done laundry at the comfort station behind the 2100 loop and it is great, too, though the faculty seems to be a little smaller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter