funnel cake at American Pav. on plan for snack?

I don't think it was allowed back in December, when we were there. I never asked, but it wasn't listed as one of the snacks on their board, but things could have changed since then.

Nope. NOt included. Included are ice cream novelties from the carts, sodas, water, chips, fruit, mickey rice crispy treats at most hotels but not at the Main Street Bakery in MK. Some counter service places will have more latitude. Resorts will also give brownies and cookies as a snack. Starring Rolls at MGM counted a cookie or donut as a snack.

I have found stands that sell just a specific treat such as Funnel Cake, Dole Whips, Kaki Gori, etc. These are NOT on the dining plan.

Nope and boy do I wish it was!!! Asked that one myself to the Disney people along with the napoleans and both were a no go--They told me what was listed as a snack on list was all you get :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter