Fun sit-down for 14 year old and brother?

jediobiwan

DIS Veteran
I am planning a trip with my fiancé, 25 year old brother, and 14 year old sister. One night I plan to go for a nice dinner with a certain someone, and was wondering what a good option would be for them that same night. As I said she is 14 and he is 25, so something that is more than dinner would be great, and a budget of under $100 would be nice.

Thanks!

I would said Cali Grill for you & your Bf and 50'S Prime Time for the Bro & Sis.

My friends, hubby and I (all around 25) totally loved Biergarten in Germany. There is a show with ompha music and we had the best time people watching. Across from us was a grandma (wheel chair and all) who seemed to drink everyone in the restaurant under the table. I would just double check the menu and make sure the food is agreeable to everyone. Outside of the park, my vote is for O'Hana's. Good food and great atmosphere. Book a ressie for the firework time and you will be able to watch it (and hear it) from the restaurant. Make sure your ressie is for a good 1/2 hour before the fireworks to ensure you are seated and ask for a window view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter