Fun shots for wedding party.

singjenn

Let's go to Disney!
Hey y'all! I'm a wedding photographer and this weekend I have a wedding. I'm super excited because the bride wants photos of her with the groomsmen and photos of the groom with the bridesmaids. :cool1:

None of my previous weddings wanted that so I'm not real sure what to do. I do the usual jumping shots, but I think people are tired of that. I need ideas for fun shots (not picking the bride up) pleeeeeeeeease. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I'd love to see any photos you could share. Thanks!!! :thumbsup2

Here is something that I have seen used well in the past; take your cue from Broadway or Hollywood Musicals. Many times the production numbers feature a male or female performer and many of the opposite sex.

For instance, have the bride in a chair being held by the groomsmen as if they were carrying her like a queen. Some things are only possible if you are shooting indoors, but I think you get the idea.

Let us know how things work out!

Will

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter