Fun MS experience

dianeschlicht

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
I called MS this morning to book my Flower and Garden trip. The CM was great and very funny! When I asked about BCV first, and she only had 1 bedrooms available, I asked about BWV. She only had 2 nights there, and asked if I wanted to waitlist. I said no thanks, so she then offered me VWL! LOL, I also said "no thanks, I think I'll go 'home' ". She made a funny comment about "OKW again"! and got me booked. We had a very fun chat about the dining plan and I made those ressies right away as well. She was so funny with how quickly she went through the "rules and regs", because she knew I knew them, but she is required to do that. I accused her of being a speed talker! Great fun, and a true "Disney" person!:thumbsup2

Over the Christmas holiday we attended a party of some friends and met an elderly couple who (like snow birds) travel to Florida in the winter, but this couple works for a few months at Disney as CMs. They had great stories and explanations of how Disney trains their people and how great it was to work there. I think I might like to do that too (someday). :)

I often wonder if it would be rude for me to give them my pass code before they ask for it !!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I often wonder if it would be rude for me to give them my pass code before they ask for it !!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL, I always give my member number and last 4 of social before they say anything besides "hello"!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter