Fun for college people ;)

starry_nights_Lo*

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone..

I figure I'm qualified to post on this board since I was finally accepted to college last week (University of Maryland '09 yeah!).

Aaaanyways.. I was wondering if any of you who are about my age will be there next week, March 2nd-6th.. I just found out me and my family are going during those days, and I'm really excited because I must escape the coldness and snow of New Jersey for a while (yuck).. and woah I need a tan.

It'd be awesome if I could meet up with some cool people my age to escape my parents for a bit.. me and my sister, who's 2 years younger than I am, are going to have our own room which makes me sooo very happy.

Any ideas of how someone my age could have the best time in Disney World would be appreciated too.. thanksss!

KissKiss

As a fellow Jersey Girl, I beg you to enjoy every second of sun you can. We just got another two inches of snow here :rolleyes2 . Just waiting out my 18 days until I get to go :earboy2: .
As far as making the trip count, do the rides, see the shows, normal Disney stuff. I'm not great at explaining what to do really to make it the best vacation ever, because I'm a freshman in college and have gone every year since I was 2 at least once, sometimes 3 times (that's the best :cool1: ). They're all great vacations for me. If you're paying for yourself for anything, I would say take the time away from your parents, but if they want to pay for everything, STAY WITH THEM! You have no idea how many times I would be with my parents, see something I wanted (even a bottle of water or something like a sweatshirt) and they would reach for their wallet before I could :earseek: Love having them around. This time though, I'm going with them, my sister and her friend and my boyfriend. So my parents said they'd give me money plus charging rights to the room (score! :banana: )

I dont' know if I answered your question, so if you have anything else, let me know, I'm around a lot and love talking about Disney/NJ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter