Fuji camera w/goggles

LeslieG

DIS Veteran
I bought a Fuji disposable underwater camera at Walmart a couple months ago that came with a pair of free goggles. The goggles turned out to be really nice, and now my other son would like a pair, but Walmart no longer has them. Anybody seen them anywhere recently?

LeslieG said:
I bought a Fuji disposable underwater camera at Walmart a couple months ago that came with a pair of free goggles. The goggles turned out to be really nice, and now my other son would like a pair, but Walmart no longer has them. Anybody seen them anywhere recently?
Yep, I purchased that camera-goggles set yesterday at Walgreen's. My daughter wanted a disposable camera to take to camp, and since the combo-package cost the same thing as a single camera, the goggles literally were FREE.

I saw POLOROID underwater cameras at Walmart the other day with goggles, but NOT Fuji camera. Perhaps that is what you were referring to?

They were on the counter of the photo lab, not hanging on hooks by the other disposable cameras.

I purchased one last week at Walgreens with the free goggles. It wasn't Fuji brand, but something else and it cost $6.99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter