Ft. Wilderness Experts Needed

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
I'm looking for those who have been during Halloween. I have another thread out there, but it's not getting any traffic so I thought I'd try again. I've also called the recreation desk, left a message, and no one has returned my call. I am wanting to know what will be going on at Ft. Wilderness on October 31. I know the golf cart parade is the day before, but will anyone still have their golf carts still decorated the next day? What is the best way to get around to see the decorated campsites? I know how big Ft. Wilderness is, so I know that walking will allow us to see some of the campsites but a limited number. What time will the campfire be? I saw where the awards ceremony happens at 6:30. What happens at it? We would like to finalize our plans for that evening. Any information will be appreciated!

Did you post on the Camping at WDW forum? I have also noticed Halloween related trip reports on the Trip Reports forum. Might be a good start. I was just researching a potential trip with the camper but decided on a resort.

Did you post on the Camping at WDW forum? I have also noticed Halloween related trip reports on the Trip Reports forum. Might be a good start. I was just researching a potential trip with the camper but decided on a resort.
Good idea. Just posted there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter