Ft. Wayne, Indiana

Mickeyteacher

<font color=darkcoral>Mother, Wife, Daughter, Frie
Does anyone know if there is a good scrap booking store in Ft. Wayne? I'm here this week with some time to kill and I wanted to look around for so good things for my upcoming swaps. Anyone know of some place fun I can escape to?

S :)

You're about an hour from me!

There's an Archiver's in the Glenbrook mall. It's just up from Macy's. If you exit the mall from the main entrance, turn right and the next light is Coldwater Road. Turn left on that and you'll see the Joann's (it's a superstore) sign. There's a Hobby Lobby further up Coldwater- exit J's facing Coldwater and make a right. Hobby Lobby is in a shopping center on the left. Walmart is in the same center- if you cross over I69, you've gone too far.

Let's see...I haven't been to this one, but a few of my friends have and like it- Scrapbooks of Fort Wayne. Now, I DO know that the last time they went, the store had moved. I'm not sure if the address Yahoo Yellowpages list is the correct one. Here' the phone number in case you want to call for directions- 260-492-2767.

Shoot, had directions typed up for another store and went to their website and found they had closed in May. Bummer! They had the best selection of Bazzill colors I've ever seen in one place.

Also, there is a Michael's located at Jefferson Pointe if you're interested in that.

That's all I know of off the top of my head. Hope this helps you!:)

You're about an hour from me!

There's an Archiver's in the Glenbrook mall. It's just up from Macy's. If you exit the mall from the main entrance, turn right and the next light is Coldwater Road. Turn left on that and you'll see the Joann's (it's a superstore) sign. There's a Hobby Lobby further up Coldwater- exit J's facing Coldwater and make a right. Hobby Lobby is in a shopping center on the left. Walmart is in the same center- if you cross over I69, you've gone too far.

Let's see...I haven't been to this one, but a few of my friends have and like it- Scrapbooks of Fort Wayne. Now, I DO know that the last time they went, the store had moved. I'm not sure if the address Yahoo Yellowpages list is the correct one. Here' the phone number in case you want to call for directions- 260-492-2767.

Shoot, had directions typed up for another store and went to their website and found they had closed in May. Bummer! They had the best selection of Bazzill colors I've ever seen in one place.

Also, there is a Michael's located at Jefferson Pointe if you're interested in that.

That's all I know of off the top of my head. Hope this helps you!:)

Wow, so close. Are you near Indy? We spent Monday night there around Greenwood. Cute little town- nice people and a great little micro brewery. Thanks for the information. I will put it to use tomorrow. I got my nieces room painted today, so I have time to kill tomorrow before I can put the boarder up, hang all the art work and get ready for the furnature to be delvered on Friday. It was a long day, but I glad I have as much done as I do. I think i deserve a shopping trip.
Doeas anyone have a Meijer's around them? They have a nice selection of scrap booking stuff.

We have several Meijers around us - I never checked their scrapbook section. I don't go there that often - guess I'll have to explore.

Next time I'm in Ft Wayne, I'll have to check the Archivers. I didn't realize there was one in the mall there.

We have several Meijers around us - I never checked their scrapbook section. I don't go there that often - guess I'll have to explore.

Next time I'm in Ft Wayne, I'll have to check the Archivers. I didn't realize there was one in the mall there.

I'm planning to a visit tomorrow!

Wow, so close. Are you near Indy? We spent Monday night there around Greenwood. Cute little town- nice people and a great little micro brewery. Thanks for the information. I will put it to use tomorrow. I got my nieces room painted today, so I have time to kill tomorrow before I can put the boarder up, hang all the art work and get ready for the furnature to be delvered on Friday. It was a long day, but I glad I have as much done as I do. I think i deserve a shopping trip.
Doeas anyone have a Meijer's around them? They have a nice selection of scrap booking stuff.

No, I live about two hours north of Greenwood. My DH's family lives in Indy.

Meijer does have a decent selection of sb supplies. They used to have it on sale for 20% off quite a bit- it's been awhile since I've been in one.

Have a great shopping trip!:)

Be sure to get on their mailing list when you go there- they will send coupons. I've gotten coupons for 25-30% off, free hot spot item ($1.99 section), and free cardstock coupons in the past. Not the greatest, but every little bit helps in that store!;)

isn't luv 2 scrapbook still open just down the street from Jefferson Pointe on 24? I don't live there anymore but my mom does. They're in Covington Plaza.

They used to be the be-all end-all of southwest Allen County for stuff, but mom said they've changed lately, so I don't know for sure.

You're making me wish I was back there to go shopping. :rotfl:

isn't luv 2 scrapbook still open just down the street from Jefferson Pointe on 24? I don't live there anymore but my mom does. They're in Covington Plaza.

They used to be the be-all end-all of southwest Allen County for stuff, but mom said they've changed lately, so I don't know for sure.

You're making me wish I was back there to go shopping. :rotfl:

That was the store I was referring to that closed in May, according to their website.

Yes it is. They had the best selection of Bazzill.

I was there last weekend for my birthday-I believed you but I had to see it for myself...

I wonder what they did?? Did they just give up, move or what? their website has also closed.

At least your Hobby Lobby is smart enough to carry the 12x12 and 12x24 cricut mats...and give you half off on the paper this week, citing it as a scrapbooking paper.

Ours carries the Expression but no mats to go with it...and refuses you the half off price for the paper. :rolleyes1

I was kinda surprised myself- it was a nice store.:confused3 I've also been to their outlet store in Fremont- wonder if it closed too? (THAT wouldn't surprise me, though, as the prices there were about the same as their regular store) Yep, it truely is a bummer...going into that back room was like entering Bazzill heaven!:cloud9:

ETA- I wish HL was smart enough to accept competitor's coupons!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!