Frustrated with 407 W DISNEY

G8r4evr

DIS Veteran
I called on Friday and for the 3rd time, requested an email confirmation of our room only stay at BWI next month. For the 3rd time, the CM repeated and confirmed my email addy and said the email was on its way....and still nothing. Im so aggravated. :surfweb:

I called on Friday and for the 3rd time, requested an email confirmation of our room only stay at BWI next month. For the 3rd time, the CM repeated and confirmed my email addy and said the email was on its way....and still nothing. Im so aggravated. :surfweb:

Did you check your "junk" email folder? Sometimes certain email sites kick back anything that looks like SPAM or Junk Mail as well. Check your settings.

Maybe your ISP is blocking it for some reason. I would call back and give them an alternate email address to see if that goes through.

Is there some reason you don't want to go online and print it yourself?

Personally, I don't always have good luck with this one. I'm sure it's probably a phone number issue (although they always read back my current phone number) but I try every phone number I've had since my first trip to Disney, and I can't pull them up through the website. Fortunately, I've always received my email or snail mail confirmations, so it hasn't been a problem.

Is there some reason you don't want to go online and print it yourself?

Yep, their site says that I am using an invalid phone number/confirmation #, even though I have confirmed both #'s several times.

I guess I will try calling back today and give them an alternate email addy. Its just wierd, because I receive special offer emails from them all the time.

wonder if ther is anyway they're using a wierd combo of dashes or () or spaces in the phone number?

We requested a email confirmation also and never received it. We too have Bellsouth.

My family and I had no problems getting our confirmations for our August stay at the Contemporary and December stay at the Polynesian e-mailed to us.

Yep, their site says that I am using an invalid phone number/confirmation #, even though I have confirmed both #'s several times.

I ALWAYS have this problem!! The reservation is made with my home # and I have never, ever used my cell phone # for a reservation. Yet, EVERY time I try to pull up the reservation using my home phone #.... "invalid". So I try a 2nd time with my cell # and..... there it is!!! :confused3 My advice would be to try with EVERY phone # you've ever had in your life - one of them will work! :rotfl:

If you happened to call from a different phone when you made the reservation - like a work phone - they could have easily used that number when they logged the reservation.

Darn technology - let's them use caller ID to do this and some CMs do not take the time to insure they are using the correct number.

If you happened to call from a different phone when you made the reservation - like a work phone - they could have easily used that number when they logged the reservation.

Darn technology - let's them use caller ID to do this and some CMs do not take the time to insure they are using the correct number.

That's a good point - definitely a possibility! Unfortunately, not the case with me - I always call from my home phone; have never used my cell phone. :confused3 Something interesting though - last week when I called CRO, they had my OLD home phone # back in their system - OLD as in 3 years old!!! :laughing: On a positive note, they did have our current address!! :rotfl:

sorry, didn't mean to hi-jack! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter