Fruit and Cheese Platter

happy55girl

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have an opinion on the fruit and cheese platter you can pre-order to your stateroom? I know room service has the All Hands on Deck platter but I'm looking for a gift. Is there a huge difference between the two?

We had one from our TA in our room when we boarded. It was bananas grapes a whole apple and some strawberries. I don't recall cheese so it may not be the same thing you are looking at. Bring ziplocks to wrap what you don't eat the first day.

I've seen pictures of the one from room service. I'd hope there is a difference because that one looks pretty sparse.

Check out the thread: Rock the Boat, Don't Tip the Boat Over! Fantasy 10/20-10/27 in trip reports. She loves cheeses and there is a picture of the fruit and cheese platter which she pre-ordered. Sorry don't remember the post number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter