Frozen Dining Package Available!

COASTIEandMATE

DIS Veteran
Anyone interested in Frozen dining package with Carthay Circle lunch, they just opened reservations thru MAY31 !!

Thanks! I called two days ago and they told me they weren’t sure Frozen was going to continue. Glad hear that’s not true.

Thanks! I called two days ago and they told me they weren’t sure Frozen was going to continue. Glad hear that’s not true.

HHmmm, this makes me think....perhaps the Disney heads are thinking about bringing back Aladdin since Will Smith is playing him in an upcoming movie... Interesting. Yes, I know Frozen 2 will come out November 22, 2019 or sometime in November, but, perhaps they are thinking about it.

Oh we loved ALADDIN! That guy had the best ad libs!
HHmmm, this makes me think....perhaps the Disney heads are thinking about bringing back Aladdin since Will Smith is playing him in an upcoming movie... Interesting. Yes, I know Frozen 2 will come out November 22, 2019 or sometime in November, but, perhaps they are thinking about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter