From the JW Marriott

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
If you were staying at the JW Marriott, how would you get to the parks?

▪️Walk
▪️Walk to the Toy Story parking lot and take the shuttle
▪️use the ART line
▪️use Lyft/Uber

And why?
Thank you!

When we stayed there, we walked. It was only about 15 minutes. But we didn’t come back late. We plan to stay there again, but if it’s late we’ll take the shuttle back to Toy Story or use Uber or Lyft.

Walk! I did that recently and it’s a very easy route. Go out through the garden on the lobby level and cut through the mall.

I want to say it was under 15 minutes to security and it’s probably as equal timing as ordering and waiting for an Uber.

I did Uber back a couple of times - but that was because we came back and forth (hit the park, back for breakfast, hit the park, maybe afternoon break, park)

I haven’t stayed but I have considered it and watched a few bloggers reviews. The people that I have watched walk from the JW to the park through Gardenwalk which cuts down the time.

Walk there, Uber/Lift back at night. ;)

I abhor waiting for a shuttle, and will happily work in an extra $8 to take an Uber at the end of a long day.

I recently stayed there early March. The plan was to walk in the morning and Uber back.
Because of my feet being so sore, we ended up being lazy and Ubering to and from the parks after the first day.
The walk wasn't too bad at all, it was about 12 minutes, it felt safe, straight-forward and doable :)

I would honestly walk to Toy Story..but disclaimer: I love taking Disney Buses..it reminds me of Disney World. There is a video on youtube of someone showing the walk from the JW to the lot and it looks like it's a pretty quick walk. We stayed at JW and walked and it was miserable after walking all day in the parks. just my two cents.

We usually stay on Katella at the Hotel Indigo and the JW is maybe 5 minutes further, at most, on Clementine. You won't have any worries as far as safety walking day or night in the resort district walking to and from your hotel to Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter