from POR to POLY

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by dkbnyc, Nov 6, 2009.

1. dkbnyc

dkbnyc Mouseketeer

what is the best / easiest way to make this trip?
    we have ADRs to make on our arrival day. Plane should land about 10:15 am and ADR is at 12:55

thanks

2. jimmiej

jimmiej I invented the Naked Segway Tour

If you have at least an hour, take the bus from POR to MK. Hop on the monorail to the Poly. If you feel crunched for time, take a cab. Shouldn't be more than $15.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. dkbnyc

dkbnyc Mouseketeer

thanks- this is perfect- is it easy to catch a cab outside your resort?
    they dont require carseats for little ones do they?

5. CleveRocks

CleveRocks Rock 'n' Roller Coaster worshipper

Taxis are readily available at the front of each resort ... if you don't see one, ask a Bell Services cast member and they will summon one for you immediately.

Your 5 year old won't require a child safety seat, but your 2 year old sure will. PLEASE restrain your small child when in a small motor vehicle such as a car or SUV (not necessary on large buses). I make my living treating individuals catastrophically injured in motor vehicle accidents, a good number of whom were tiny children held in their parents arms rather than in the proper safety seats. My work is heartbreaking.

6. dkbnyc

dkbnyc Mouseketeer

i know that safety says both kids need to be in child restraints or booster seats. but does anyone know what the local law is?

7. CleveRocks

CleveRocks Rock 'n' Roller Coaster worshipper

Age 5 and over, no requirements. Under age 3, a child safety seat or a child safety seat that is integrated into the vehicle itself (i.e., a seat belt isn't sufficient for this age group, by FL law).